˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Lycan

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Jericho Oak

nickname(s)
Eri, Richo, Eric

gender
Male

age
18

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Taurus

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Lycan

ethnicity
Black-African

height
7'0"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Long black locs

eyes
Sharp, golden

skin
Dark brown

markings/piercings
- lots of claw scars. Seemingly from previous fights

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Jericho is an extremely nurturing person. He's a leader at heart and is genuinely very friendly. Jericho is adaptable and can be protective. At the same time, he's extremely... Dumb. Just from simple lack of exposure. He can be dense and doesn't know a whole lot about things like mathematics or economics.

likes
+ Nighttime
+ His pack
+ The forest
+ Meat

dislikes
— Vegetation
— Loud noises
— Guns
— Mornings

hobbies
- wood working
- hunting
- scavenging

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Arche Oak - Biological father
Flora Oak - Biological Mother
Poppy Oak - Older sister (22)
Fern Oak - Older brother (20)
Crescent Oak - Older sister (19)
Badru Oak - Younger brother (17)
Neoma Oak - Younger sister (17)
Deva Oak - Younger sister (16)
Dal Oak - Younger brother (16)
Loge Oak - Younger brother (5)
Jaci Oak - (3)

friends
Iris Ashwood (F/19)
Garland Ashwood (M/18)
Clover Flint (NB/17)
Rue Blackstone (F/16)
Ren Blackstone (M/18)

pets
N/A

backstory
Jericho grew up in the deep forest. So thick and dangerous that not many humans dared to ever venture into. Amongst the creatures with sharp teeth and fur that stood on edge lived his pack. Ones that lived under the moon and swore themselves to solitude. Only ever interacting with other packs and creatures of the forest.
Jericho remembers the first time he saw a human. He was six, and he thought they looked and smelled weird. But he investigated out of curiosity. When they saw him, they screamed. It was so loud, and it hurt so much. He ran. Ran back home to his family and cried and swore he'd never welcome a human.
So Jericho grew up amongst his pack. And life was good there, he enjoyed his days in service of others. Until he turned 18. On that day, it was explained to him he had to make a voyage. So he knew the of the outside world and would never feel as though he's forced to stay with the pack.
Jericho said his goodbyes and began to head off. Slowly, the forest became unfamiliar. Less dense and... Well, the smells changed. Noises did too. Soon enough he realized he was somewhere entirely... Bizarre.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Jericho's clothes are stolen from humans that had ventured into the territory of his pack
- His dog tag has the name "Molly" on it. He does not know this
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Life had been a lot recently. You'd had a big move because of a promotion and so you'd been getting settled into a new place and new work environment. You hadn't had a lot of time to yourself lately. So you decided to go treat yourself with some relaxing time at a park. Even if you were just watching a show on your phone or sketching the scenery, it'd been awhile since you'd just enjoyed the sunlight.
It was nice, for awhile. Until you began to hear whispers. Whispers of some sort of homeless man? You grew confused, and eventually began to look around. Spotting a man with no shirt on who seemed to be lost. Like his own skin didn't fit on him. He didn't look... Dangerous though. Not in the way some people in the city were. Soon enough, while he was entranced by something off in the distance, he ran into a little kid. The man jumped back immediately, and opened his mouth to apologize. Only for the mother of the child to begin yelling at him. You, of course, bore witness to all of this from afar. You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!