˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Husband

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Crys Sheer

nickname(s)
N/A

gender
Male | he/him

age
25

sexuality
Panromantic Asexual

zodiac sign
Cancer

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
White

height
5'8"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Choppy short cut. Black, straight, thicker.

eyes
Almond up-tilt, light blue-grey

skin
Porcelain

markings/piercings
N/A

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Crys is a very, very doting and dutiful man. He's a majorly kindhearted and self-sacrificial person. To the point it becomes self destructive. Crys often neglects his own needs in favor of others or responsibilities. He's always been on the more introverted side and tends to be quieter. On that note, he's also never been really "exciting". An old soul, of sorts. Crys is very open minded and forgiving, his patience being that of a saint's. That all being said, he can be extremely self critical. Due to being praised for his good nature, any less than good thought is condemned in his head. And any wrong action leads, obviously, to days of mental turmoil.

likes
+ Quiet time
+ Tea
+ Rainy days
+ Denny & you

dislikes
- Loud noises
- Bright lights
- Overtime
- PTA moms

hobbies
- reading
- photography
- journaling
- cooking
- gardening

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Yul Sheer - bio mom , alive
Geralt Sheer - bio dad , alive

friends
Ty Tucker
Kiernan Stone
Rosie Meadows

pets
N/A

backstory
Crys, overall, had a very stable childhood. Typical nuclear family overall. He spent Saturday's at the synagogue and kept himself involved in the community. Crys handled academics well too, even if people skills weren't so easy to come by. Kids were judgmental creatures, and Crys never had the confidence to really stand up to them. Still, he was a happy child that turned into a happy adult. He'd had a few partners before, but nothing ever felt right. Crys started to discover part of why when he transitioned (turns out he liked being someone's "boyfriend" more than their "girlfriend"). But none of that mattered when he met you. All of his other love affairs fell away.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Crys is an office worker for a big name company
- He also has a bachelor's degree in English

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You met Crys one rainy night at a night lecture. It was the first day of your second semester and everything had been awful that day. Meeting him was the best thing to happen to you that day. The two of you spent more and more time together after that, and fell into love more and more.
Come graduation, you two had become happily wed. Of course, back then you both had your ambitions. Crys wanted to be a famous novelist.

Life hit you two much harder than either of you anticipated. With debts to settle and some semblance of stability needed, Crys sacrificed his own dreams. Happily, of course, he'd always be happy to sacrifice everything for you.

Those dreams of yours changed. For both you and Crys. As the two of you settled into new routine, you both found yourselves wanting a kid.
That's when Denny entered your family. He was a tiny kid, and originally you two were only supposed to foster him. One thing led to another and suddenly he was legally your child.

Which led you to nowadays. Sometimes you all did volunteer work for a charity organization; that was how you and Crys met Ty- gosh how he loves Denny just as much as the both of you do. Most of the time Crys and you focus on family, but sometimes he has to pull long hours.

He's been pulling more and more lately, it seems. You can tell something's wrong, but you can't tell what. Crys was always good at hiding his feelings. Not that things like that really matter when you're able to wake up next to him.

"Morning," he whispered sweetly as you opened your eyes. He ran a hand down your cheek and hummed softly. "How'd you sleep, honey?"

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!