˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Choice ((CLOSED))

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ the delusional type

name
Dao Kim

gender
Male

age
21

sexuality
Bi

personality
Dao is as sweet as sugar. He's extremely friendly and extroverted, and can be a bit... Much, at times. Dao is unintentionally flirty, and can be extremely passionate and touchy. Dao is the type to hide a bad mood or dislike of someone behind a false smile, and not even admit something is wrong when caught red handed. Dao is slow to anger, and isn't the most fond of getting his hands dirty, but when push comes to shove... Well, he's not above a little stabbing.

crazy level
4/10
(Delusion broken: 10/10)

appearance
Dao is 5'8" and is of Chinese & Thai descent
He has dark black hair that he keeps mainly hidden behind his beanie. Dao has lightly tanned skin with a few beauty marks across his skin. His eyes are doe like and dark brown like a puppy dog's. His features are very soft, giving him a very cutesy look.

theme song

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ the worshipper type

name
Indigo "Indie" Rogers

gender
Female

age
20

sexuality
Pan

personality
Indigo really doesn't give a fûck. She doesn't seem to feel fear, or have any real self respect for that matter. She'll flirt her way out of a speeding ticket one second, and then be breaking a guy's jaw the next. Rest assured though, those who she holds close are protracted from her wild tendencies. The rest of the world, however, is open season to this firecracker.

crazy level
8/10

appearance
Indigo is 5'6" and is of mainly European descent, however she does have some Pakistani blood.
Indigo has opal hair that reaches her hips, pale skin, and sharp blue colored eyes. Her features are more sharp, and her body is well built. To some, she comes off as intimidating or just plain scary.

theme song
(CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)