˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Slasher

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Jaxson Ryder

nickname(s)
Jax

gender
Male , he/him

age
21

sexuality
Bi , ace

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Mediterranean

height
6'2"

body type
Mesomorph

hair
Short, slightly wavy, black

eyes
Lidded and up-tilted. The left one is a deep red-brown, the right one is a greyed color.

skin
Milk chocolate

markings/piercings
- scar over his right eye
- has three piercings along his ear, a pierced tongue, pierced left eyebrow, and pierced belly button.
- a large tattoo over the left side of his shoulder that runs down to about his elbow. mostly just sharp shapes.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Jax always appears to be a fun-loving, if not mildly off putting, person. He's always been mischievous, known in high school to be a class clown. Jax is very blunt, and it's what makes him slightly off putting. He edges people on, as though testing them. And nobody around him can recount the last time he's ever apologized for hurting someone's feelings. Overall, he appears apathetic to anything besides amusement and joy seeking. Any real, hard to deal with emotions are just lost on him.

likes
+ cats
+ motorcycles
+ horror
+ thunderstorms

dislikes
— crying
— being bossed around
— sweet food
— bright lights

hobbies
- electric guitar
- sketching tattoos
- reading
- watching movies

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Jessica Walker - biological mother , deceased

friends
Cleo Hakim
Carter Johnson
Parker Johnson
Milo Luis

pets
N/A

backstory
Jax has always had something fundamentally wrong with him. His mother knew it. At the earliest age possible he was diagnosed with a form is psychopathy. In the range of notorious serial killers of the past.
Even at his young age, Jax saw how this affected his mothers treatment of him.
He was sent to therapy, helped to properly fit in to society. Kids were never really mean at school, teachers harsh but understanding... But it just didn't click with him. Why all of these people took all of this so seriously. He knew it should, but that didn't change the facts.
The one time he remembers feeling genuine hatred was one stormy night. One stormy night he remembers so fondly every time it thunders he can't help but smile.
Someone hadn't taken it so seriously, and he realized just why everybody else did. He reveled in it.
The bloodshed was just to die for.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Jax is mostly blind in his right eye

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
It was a party. It was just supposed to be a party.
It started with the rain. You'd been just about to head out of that crowded house when it started to rain, storm, even.
Your friends had already convinced you to stay long enough, so this felt like the final nail in the coffin.
You found a quiet place to ride out the storm, the weather alerts further cementing a doomed existence of being trapped in this house all night.
This house you didn't even want to be in.
The host was someone you were estranged to, someone you had such bad blood with you could taste it in your mouth.
But you weren't in the know about that until you arrived.
It wasn't hard to hide the fact about who the host was. You recognized the house, and the party wasn't one of those big frat ones. No, it was maybe forty people.
Far too intimate for your liking.
Then, all of a sudden, that 'woe is me' thinking was drowned out by screams.
At first you figured someone was playing a prank, but then there was more. More.
And there was panic, such clear panic.
You could hear it all leaking in front beneath the door, the thins much thinner than you liked at that very moment. It was sickening to think there was people suffering out there and you were here, safe within the walls of a bedroom.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
make it up!