˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Single Father

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Matthias Santos-Moreno

nickname(s)
Matt, Mattie

gender
Male

age
25

sexuality
Gay

zodiac sign
Taurus

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Spanish

height
5'10"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Dark brown, straight, reaches his ears

eyes
Narrow, dark brown

skin
Tan

markings/piercings
- pierced lobes, snake bites, & nostril (doesn't wear jewelry in any of them anymore)
- stubble on his chin

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Matthias does his best to be a nurturing soul. He's tired though, and his pessimism is worse than ever before. Matthias is a uptight and cautious person, who thinks out every worse case scenario. He tends to be very good at reading people and social situations. Matthias is extremely kind and giving though, and does his best to do right by those he loves.

likes
+ Babies
+ Animals
+ Painting
+ Parks

dislikes
- Violence
- Churches
- Fire
- Sour things

hobbies
- Painting
- Reading

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Lucie Santos-Moreno , biological daughter - alive

friends
Luna Daze

pets
A Maine Coon named "Kitty"

backstory
Matthias was born a girl. To a large family who all seemed to love him dearly- when he was good anyways. Their love was always conditional and their expectations high. Especially when it came to "religious duties". He ended up being forced into many relationships he didn't want to be in, and falling into ones that weren't healthy.

He was in one of those relationships when he had Lucie. It wasn't good- and he couldn't escape. Not until the day Lucie was born. Where his partner had stepped out and he begged and cried for the nurses to help. They did, and Matthias and Lucie haven't heard from his ex-lover ever since.

When he came out as trans to his family, he was disowned. Matthias hasn't had contact with most of them since. Some of his younger siblings and cousins reach out, and he's realized he wasn't quite as alone as he thought he was.

Matthias has always had a strong sense of responsibility. So he got a sensible office job to support him and Lucie, even if it makes him extremely unhappy.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Lucie is four years old. She's paler and has freckles, with dark brown eyes and light brown hair.

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
It had... Certainly been a day. One where you weren't sure wether you were more exhausted or angry. So you settled for hitting up a bar to wash away the negative karma. You took a seat at the bar and ordered your first drink. Then in came a man with dark bags under his eyes and a sluggish demeanor. He ordered something weak and his head practically hit the counter.
"Hard day, Mattie?" Teased the bartender with a wicked grin.
"Mmm," was all Matthias had to say in reply. He rose his head up now and pushed his hair back. Noticing you and offering a polite smile.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!