Robin and Gale Hood; Ben Hardy x reader Chapter 3

*Author's note*

And here we've finally arrived at the STAR himself, our beloved birthday boi!!! Happy Birthday Benny boy, hope even with COVID still in affect, your birthday is STILL a splendid time and hope your brothers give you a buzz in however way they deem worth to you, especially since you've finally reached 30 years old now hehehe!

Now there's not really any warnings here just some fluff, childish behavior, breakups and heartbreaks, teenage pining, mention of incestuous marriage (but that was the thing back then I've read the literature throughout my college career).

Chapter 3,

The royal families

Cast:

Prince James: Ben Hardy

Maid Marian: Lucy Boynton

Count Arthur: Gwilym Lee

Little Jimmy: Brian May's son Jimmy May

_______________________________________________________________________

Further out to the end of the city, little Michael, his brother Robert, his little sister Laura and their best friend Jimmy were racing together towards an open part of the town so that Michael could try out his newly gifted bow and arrow.

As Michael was putting his arrow along the bow, Jimmy walked up to him and asked him.

"Gee did Gale Hood really give that to you?"

"Yeah, and this is her brother's hat too." Michael turned to his best friend and nodded.

"Wow. I sure would like to shoot a bow and arrow." Jimmy said in awe.

"Let me try it first Mikey!" Laura said excitedly as she raced forward only to stop as soon as her big brother said.

"Oh no you don't I'm gonna shoot it first!" He pulled back the arrow as far as he could but he was aiming high above the sky.

"You're pointing it too high." Robert said.

"I'm not neither. Watch this!" He released the arrow but it soared high over the air.

Right over the walls of Prince John's castle.

"Uh-oh now you've done it." Jimmy said gravely.

"Right in Prince John's backyard." Robert said. Michael rubbed his nose then took off running down the hill, across the field, over the small stone bridge up to a small gated back entrance.

"Mikey you can't go in there!" Laura cried out.

"Yeah. Prince John will chop off your head." Jimmy said before tucking his head into his shirt. Making the illusion of his head being chopped off. "Like this."

"Oh I don't care. I gotta go get my arrow." Michael said as he began to step through the open gaps of the barred gate.

"Wait a minute. Jimmy might tattle on you to the Friar." Robert said. Michael turned back around and he said as Jimmy took his head out from his shirt.

"Yeah Jimmy, you gotta take the Sharpe oath."

"The Sharpe Oath?" questioned Jimmy.

"Put your hand over your heart and cross your eyes." Laura said as she crossed her eyes and placed her hand over her heart. Her brothers did the same as Michael said.

"Through storms and fire and dust clouds,"

"Through storms and fire and dust clouds." Jimmy repeated as he struggled to cross his eyes. Michael then got in his friend's face as he finished.