A/N Clues from the Masked Singer chapter

Hey all okay so it's been asked and I know I said I would do it but then life kinda got in the way but now that it's the weekend, I can finally come up and do this so here are the reveals of the CLUE package that I had from the Masked Singer chapter.

#1- THE LGBTQ FLAG: Not only does it represent her friends like Elton, Freddie, George Michael and her belief that there should be fair rights to people of this community, but her youngest son Freddie Mercury Kline is also a part of that community. Her son came out to her and the rest of the family when he was a junior in high school (so roughly if my math is right that's 2014-15). And she STILL loves her son no matter who he loves.

#2- The 2 guitars the fender bass and red special: Those might be obvious as those are the very instruments she's played with ever since she got started. The Red special represents the guitar Brian made for her before her debut in Japan. And the Fender bass she started playing shortly after Deacy retired from Queen.  It's a way to keep him close to her when she's up on stage performing.

#3- CLUEDEL-DO'S CLUE: Gestured to England on the map, this is to point out that she was born in Leicestershire, England and grew up in London.

#4- MSG represents Madison Square Garden. The stadium where she made her 1st debut as the Rock Angel at a Queen Concert in 1981.

#5- The number code 149121 represents her tattoo of 11-24-91, the day Freddie Mercury died. She got this tattoo right after the trial of her stalker/ex-PA Steve Harrison. The Rock Angel claims that this tattoo is a 'symbol of her Guardian Angel' always watching and caring for her. 

#6- CLUEDLE-DOO CLUE #2: The space clue. Not only does it represent Brian's love for astrophysics but her son Jackson is ALSO an astrophysicist.  Her son also runs a podcast about all things NASA and astrophysics, he'll also have famous astrophysicists (YES INCLUDING UNCLE BRI WHO IS A FREQUENT GUEST) on his podcast to talk about their studies and compare theories and experiments. He's also published a few books on a few of his theories of space time continuum and the Big Bang.

#7- BACKGROUND CLUE: In the SUPER 8 episode, a background clue that could be found was the number code 9-4. This represents her Grammy Nominations. Nominated 9 times and won 4 Grammys.

#8- FOOD CLUE- Jasmine Tea. As we know from the earlier chapters, the Rock Angel is a FAN of Jasmine Tea. Doesn't matter what food she'll eat, it's always about the TEA. And if you had to ask her fav. it'll always be Jasmine as she thinks Earl Grey is overrated and just plain BLAND UGH!! DX

#9- SPICY SIX EPISODE- As she's talks about her dad there's a picture frame of her along with a male lion, 4 grown lion kids and 2 little cubs. That picture represents her family. Her husband Jack, her 4 kids Kelly, Jackson (aka Jack Jr. or Jack-Jack), Georgie and Freddie. And the two little cubs are her grandkids, Kelly's kids. Kelly gave birth to a son on Feb. 12th, 2014 and a baby girl born during the COVID pandemic at an at-home delivery.

#10- The Police badge: Symbolizes her husband Jack's work with the London PD. At the time of filming, he was celebrating his 10th year as Head Chief of the London PD. He got inspired to become a cop AFTER the whole Steve Harrison event.

#11- FINAL CLUES: The Queen band logo stmbolizes her work and personal relationship with all 4 members of Queen.

#12- FINAL BACKGROUND CLUE: There was a symbol of what looked like a pyramid building, that building represents the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. The Rock Angel was named Best growing female Solo Artist back in 2006. And giving her that award was none other than Brian May and Roger Taylor. And she'll forever be immortalized right next to not only her boys but to all the great rock and rollers before her.

So that's the clue package, hope you all enjoyed it :)