RA: Kelly's 6th birthday; Queen x reader

*Author's note*

Here we go guys, probably the most FLUFFY YET ANGSTY chapter I've got for the Rock Angel series. Now guys serious I cannot express this enough, I was crying as I wrote this chapter for certain scenes (mainly the Freddie scenes) but I hope the birthday part of this chapter helps with some of the heartbreak that I'm gonna be inflicting on your guys for the next little while. Not much else I need to say ecept for fair warning of Freddie's health with AIDS, and be prepared cause next chapter........you guys are gonna hate me.

________________________________________________________________________________

*November 13th, 1991*

It was a nice cool November morning in the backyard of Roger Taylor's home. Everywhere decorations were being put up with the help of not only Roger, Brian, Deacy, Jack's family, and the ladies of Queen, but some of the loyal roadies both from Queen and the Rock Angel.

Walking through the garden wearing a handsewn replica of Belle's famed yellow dress, little Kelly Kline was walking towards her mom who was talking to some of the party planners.

"Just be sure that Elton and Bernie are sitting next to each other, those two can't be separated no matter what. And see to it that David is seated here."

"Of course Mrs. Kline."

*My POV*

Whew who knew planning a princess themed party was such hard work. But thankfully the planning was coming along. We hadn't had any hiccups or misplacements. Mum as well as Gen were making Kelly's dress since they were the most skilled at sewing, and it was nice for dad to lend us his backyard for the party. God he truly likes to spoil his goddaughter.

When I turned around I gasped in awe. There stood my little five year—well almost six year old baby girl in the famed yellow Belle ballgown dress.

Ever since she's seen Beauty and the Beast, it's been her favorite movie and she's begged and begged to have a Princess themed party where she could be Belle. And so here we are.

"Do you like it?" she asked me with a hopeful smile.

"Ohh Kelly, you are an absolute vision. You are gonna be the talk of the party and not just because it's your birthday." I said as I kneeled in front of her and took her hands in mine.

She smiled and I held my arms out and she came into them as I hugged her. God I can't believe my baby girl's growing up so fast already. I mean it seems like only yesterday she was just born and now here we are almost six years later.

"How's it coming?" I heard Jack say. We separated from each other and when he saw his daughter he gasped and said. "And just who is this lovely princess before me?" she giggled and said.

"It's me daddy." Jack got down and leaned in real close to her making her giggle some more.

"Why yes it is. Oh my darling baby girl truly is a princess now. Did mums and auntie Gen do good on the dress?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Did you thank them?"

"Yes daddy I did." He smiled and hugged our baby girl close to him before placing a peck on top of her head.

"Oi Jack mind giving us a hand with this!?" Jensen exclaimed as he and Jared were trying to hold up one of the platform towers to help make the setting more authentic.

"Duty calls, I'll be back later." He kissed Kelly one last time before racing off to help his cousins. I stood up and took my daughter's hand as I told her to follow me.