Chapter 17 - Little Space Woes

Briana was feeling exceptionally fussy. She wished there was any other word to use for it, but it was the one that fit the best. She spit out her pacifier for the tenth time, watching Suzie to see when she'd notice. "Am I trying to piss her off or do I just want attention?" Briana wondered. "I want Veronica."

Suzie looked down at the discarded pacifier and sighed. "You can't cooperate on one thing?" Instead of shoving it back in Briana's mouth, she went to the fridge. A few minutes later she had a water bottle filled with orange juice. She pressed the bottle into Briana's hands and the rubber spigot into Briana's mouth.

Briana pouted and considered rolling the bottle across the floor. Her stinging butt made her shy away from the idea. She sipped, and sighed at the sweet taste. It did soothe her a little. She didn't really want to think about why.

There was plenty of time to finish the bottle of juice off before the rest of Briana's roommates came home. As soon as she heard the door open, she was up off the blanket and running. Truthfully, it was more of a fast waddle with the overstuffed diaper she was wearing, but Briana didn't care.

"VERONICA!" Briana hurled herself tearfully against the black-clad woman. Veronica folded her arms around Briana. Casey, Erin and Jane looked askance at each other, shrugged, and continued on to the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" Veronica asked. She pulled back gently and looked Briana over. "You've had a bit of a transformation since this morning."

"Suzie hit me with a spoon!" Briana wailed. "She made me wear this."

"I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. Was she giving you a spanking?"

"Yes." Briana sniffled. Briana looked down as Veronica let the silence drag out. "I had an accident on the kitchen floor."

"Oh dear." Veronica hugged Briana gently. "That must have been really upsetting for you. I know you were really excited about your progress."

"Yeah! It's not fair!" Briana said. "Everything was going really well."

"I'm going to go talk to Suzie." Veronica said, stroking Briana's hair. "Can you wait here for me?"

Briana nodded, sitting down on the couch with a loud crinkle. She watched Veronica go then rested her head on her knees. A few minutes later, Veronica came back out, Briana looked up at her expectantly.

"It seems like you weren't wearing any protection, so you ended up making a big mess with your accident." Veronica said, sitting on the couch next to Briana.

"I didn't mean to!" Briana pouted. "I was going to surprise you, show you that I was wearing panties for a couple of days without a problem."

"I see. I can tell why you're really upset, but that wasn't our deal, remember? You were going to wear protection until you'd been dry during the day for a week."

"The thing with Gary doesn't count!" Briana whined. "That was a weird, stressful situation. Other than that, I had been dry for a week."

"Weird stressful situation describes the whole issue." Veronica said. She patted Briana's cheek gently. "I see why you're so upset, but I also see a good reason that you got a punishment."

"She hit me with a spoon!" Briana said incredulously.

"Suzie said she wasn't spanking any harder than Jane has. I'll take a look." She pulled Briana's legs, sliding her down on her back on the couch. Briana squirmed as Veronica undid the snaps on her onesie, and loudly pulled open her diaper tapes. Erin walked over and craned her head to look as Veronica folded the diaper open and lifted Briana's legs.