Part 17

2 months later...

You were backstage waiting for the infamous "rock n roll" by led zeppelin to come on, as a signal for the band to get closer to the stage.

You usually would wait with the band, chat with Eric or Tommy or one of the techs. But as of a couple of shows ago, that hasn't been the case.

"Paul, how am I suppose to hear the cue for you to go on if you close the door?" You ask as Paul balances your feet ontop of his boots, so you would be more closer in height, as he snakes his arm around you pulling you in for a kiss, as he moves down your neck.

"Is it so bad that I want some privacy with my girlfriend?" he asked, as there was a knock on the door.

"Come on lovebirds it's showtime! Paul get off y/n's neck now! Detach from your girlfriend!" Eric said as he went to open up the door, just as Paul was pulling away from you.

"It's showtime..." Paul sang as he walked passed Eric as he looked at Paul's pleased face and then back at you.

"Girl, you look like a painted whore. Here." Eric said, with a smile as he passed you a baby wipe to wipe the red lipstick off your lips and neck.

"Thanks." You said, as you walked with him closer to the stage, as Paul was stretching.

"So you down to hangout afterwards? Or is mister loverboy going to occupy your time again?" eric asked, as you smiled.

"You mean because we are going to be going straight to vegas practically after this show. Right? You wanna hangout with me in vegas?" You ask, as Eric smiles.

"Of course, its the city of debauchery. Perfect for the three musketeers, while Paul sleeps the night away."Eric explains as he goes to join the rest of the band onstage.

--

After the concert, you were walking to one of the waiting cars that would take you to the next concert location, Las Vegas.

You sat next to Paul, as Tommy sat next to you.

"I'm so glad that we have a couple of days off. It'll be nice to relax." Tommy said as you leaned your head against Paul's shoulder trying to stay awake.

"No kidding. I've had a ringside seat to this and I still don't know how you guys pull it off." You said, as Tommy and Paul laugh.

"Staying up late, means we sleep in until like 9am then do it all over again." Tommy said, as he shook his head at you, passed out against Paul.

"I can't believe that she hasn't gotten used to it yet." he said, as Paul rolled his eyes as he leaned his head against the car window, shutting his eyes as well.

--

2 hours later...

You were following Paul up to the hotel room, feeling groggy from being shaken awake by Tommy.

"So I was talking to the guys and they wanted to do a guys night, just the 3 of us. Is that ok?" Paul asked as he put the key card into the slot, opening the door.

"Sure I guess. I mean you really haven't gone out with them yet so might as well. It'll give me a good excuse to catch up on my sleep a little earlier than usual." You said, as you flopped down on the king-size bed, closing your eyes on impact.

--

You woke up to the sound of your cell phone ringing, as you fumbled to try and grab it before it goes to voicemail..

"Hello?" you say, yawning.

"Hey y/n. We were out and thought that you would wanna come along. Change into something nice because its a nice place that we are going out to eat." Paul said as you were questioning what hour it was that he was calling you, from where, and if he was drunk.