Part 6

You woke up the next morning, not knowing if what was going through your head was a dream that you had or something that had happened the previous night. You rolled over and saw that Paul's spot on the bed was empty.

But the smell of brewing coffee made you realize that he was downstairs making breakfast, something that you still weren't getting used to.

Before going downstairs, you opted to go to the bathroom, brush your teeth and just to make sure that your hair wasn't everywhere before going downstairs. You looked at your reflection, quickly running a hairbrush through your hair and making a point of fixing yourself up, specifically the girls, so they would be up higher in your bra so they would be more prominent to be more noticeable under your v-neck t shirt that you wore to bed the previous night.

When you walked downstairs the smell of coffee hit you in the face, but that wasn't the thing that made your jaw wanna drop to the floor. Paul was in the kitchen shirtless, with pajama bottoms that were sitting so low that you could see the very prominent V of his lower abdomen.

"Good morning y/n." He said as he was mixing batter with one hand and putting a piping hot cup of coffee on the kitchen island for you.

"Good morning." you replied, thinking it would sound confident, but it came out more like a squeak, as you quickly grabbed the cup and took a big sip of it.

Big mistake, cause it burned your mouth instantly. But it didn't stop there.

"So you wanna talk about what happened last night to get it out of the way, so it isn't awkward for you?" Paul asked, as he put the bowl down and rested his arms against the island counter as he waited for your response.

"About what?" You asked, trying to sound like you didn't know what happened last night.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I went to take a shower and I ended up jerking off, and you were watching me." Paul said, as a smile crept onto his face.

"What are you talking about? You went to take a shower and I went to sleep." You argued, despite the fact that you could feel the heat starting to form on your face.

"Y/n, I saw you through the shower curtain. And heard you try and run back into bed before I got out of the shower." Paul said, as he took a sip of the coffee, while holding eye contact with you.

The cocky bastard, which would technically be a good nickname considering--- You thought as you shook yourself from that thought because if you went any further your rule of having a couple more dates with him would go out the window right now.

"Fine, alright I saw you jerking off and I got horny!" You shouted, as Paul laughed as you rolled your eyes, sipping your coffee again, as you felt his hands on your hips, pushing you against the kitchen island.

"Should've told me that last night, i would've taken care of that." Paul said, as he took your cup from your hand and set it down on the island.

"Oh really?" You asked rhetorically. You know that he would have, just wanted to mess with him a bit.

"Yes and we wouldn't be breaking your little rule." Paul said, as you opened your eyes and went to kiss him, as the smoke alarm went off, parting the two of you.

"Well apparently us getting together just isn't in the cards." You said, as you went to open up the back sliding door to let the smoke that had been building up in the kitchen out.

"I'm thinking this more as the universe saying we should have cereal instead of pancakes." Paul stated, as he went to shut off the burner and turned to look at you.

"Oh yes that is the message the universe is sending you huh?" You said, as you leaned against the counter drinking your coffee slowly, not knowing that at that angle Paul could see everything.