Part 7

You woke up the next morning, a smile on your face as you moved closer to Paul. You felt his lips on the side of your face.

"Good morning." he grumbled, as he pulled you closer, smelling his aftershave.

"It is a good morning isn't it?" You asked rhetorically, as you went to kiss him, and pulled away grimacing, from the pain radiating from your lips at the contact

Paul smiled.

"Never thought I would literally have bruised lips from kissing." You said as he laughed.

"Well you have me as your boyfriend, so expect some bruising kisses." he said, as he kissed you gently.

"That's cause we spent most the day making out." You pointed out, as he smiled.

"And a little more than that." Paul added, as you felt the heat start to come up in your face, as you felt his hand come up to the side of your face.

"You shouldn't feel ashamed about yesterday. That was extremely hot. Plus we knew something like that was going to happen eventually." Paul said, as he went to get up out of bed, as you looked at him.

"Who put a fire under your ass?" You asked, as Paul turned around with a big smile on his face.

"Well I just got a good idea for a date." Paul said, as he pulled the covers off the bed and off of you as you grimaced from the heat provided by the blankets being taken away so quickly.

"So get up and get a pretty ass of your ready cause it's going to be a full day." Paul said, as he turned around and started grabbing clothes from the closet for him to wear and went to your side of the closet and started pulling clothes for you.

"Oh so i have a pretty ass?" You asked, as Paul turned around.

"And some pretty perky breasts that i got a great view of yesterday. And if we keep on going we won't be going at all. Which I really think that you're going to regret." Paul said, as you felt the heat come up on your face again at the mention of yesterday's activities.

You hopped off the bed and went to the closet and looked at the clothes that he had pulled.

"Your making my clothing choices?" You asked, skeptical.

"No, just giving you options and maybe a hint or two. Want you to not die today." Paul said, as he took a black t-shirt out and gray jeans to wear for himself.

You looked at the clothes that Paul had laid out as options.

You tried to control your thoughts, because this was almost parallel to how Andrew had been with you when you were with him, controlling everything even to the clothes that you could wear.

But this was different, Paul wasn't telling you what you could wear, he was just suggesting options since this date was from your context of things a surprise for you. Which made sense, right? You thought, as you looked at the clothes.

An array of t-shirts and jeans, comfortable clothes, cause like he said he didn't want you to die today. From what? You thought, as you picked up a v-neck tshirt and some shorts to wear since you could already feel the heat coming in from the windows into the bedroom, and a change of underwear before heading into the bathroom to change.

--

You were sitting in the passenger seat, blindfolded, as you heard the echo of the tires screeching, which made you think that you were in a parking structure.

You heard Paul open up his door and then opened up yours as he helped you out of your seat and walked behind you a couple steps before undoing your blindfold. You blinked once to get your eyes adjusted to the lights, as you felt his hands on your shoulders, rubbing your shoulders.

"So surprised?" he asked, as you kept on looking out.

And went around to playfully punch him in the shoulder, as he grimaced against the unexpected move.

"Disneyland?! You take me to Disneyland and you don't tell me!" You said excitedly, as you started jumping up and down excitedly, as all the rides that you wanted to go on started popping up in your head.

"This is so awesome! Best boyfriend ever!" You said as you brought his face down to your level as you kissed him, ignoring the slight pain that the move brought, because it was worth the pain. Kissing him, was always going to be worth the pain.

"Come on first stop is getting us matching mickey ears." you said, as Paul chuckled.

"How did i know you would be a crazy disney fan?" he asked rhetorically, as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you both walked towards the elevators.