Part 5

After parking the sports car in a more secluded area, you both walked up to the shops. You looked at him surprised.

"This certainly wasn't where I thought we were going. I honestly thought we would be going to the local mall." You admitted as Paul smiled down at you.

"Now why would we go there? I want my girl to look good." Paul said, as you felt your face heating up at that, as you felt Paul's arm go around you as his thumb caressed your skin at your hip, where his hand rested, as you started walking towards the stores and noticed a lingerie store that was one of the last ones.

Paul caught where you were looking and smiled, as he leaned in closer to you.

"We can work up to the lingerie store. Or not even go in since you already have some. But I would like to at least see what they have." Paul whispered to you, as you felt nerves starting to kick in as you both walked into the first store.

--

The attendants that the stores were handing you garment after garment in the dressing room. And noticed that there were no tags on the clothes when they handed them over to you. Which means one thing, expensive.

After finding your sizes, you made a point of showing off the clothes each time to Paul, as he was waiting outside the dressing room.

That was until you went out, with the clothes that you came in, and saw that the attendants were gone, and Paul was pushing you back into the dressing room.

"They are charging everything and then sending it over to the house. So we have some time alone." Paul said as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"I thought I could've been able to see you model some clothes?" You asked, as you looked into the mirror that was in the dressing room, and saw Paul standing behind you looking at you in the mirror.

"I think I would rather model for you at home." He said as you looked at his reflection in the mirror as he started kissing your neck and felt him press against you.

And could feel everything, especially little Paul who wasn't very little at the moment.

"How about we skip all the other stores and go straight to the lingerie store?" He asked as he pulled away, as you noticed that his voice had an edge to it, making you think that if he really had his way he wouldn't even be suggesting going to the lingerie store.

"Honestly I think with what we have here I have enough. Maybe we could just go out to lunch?" You asked because, despite your wondering thoughts, you did want to wait just a bit longer before having sex, considering Paul's ribs were still healing. And you were hungry as hell.

"You sure?" he asked, as you turned away from the mirror and looked up at him, seeing that his pupils were blown and trying to control his breathing, as he cleared his throat.

"Plus, you said that I had enough anyhow. And I'm pretty sure that considering everything, that we wouldn't even need it. Unless you want to see me in it I mean--" You started to say, as Paul cut you off with a chuckle.

"Oh sweetie, you don't need it. It was just a suggestion. Plus we have 3 more dates left unless you count this as a date. And I guarantee you that whatever you'll be wearing on that last date won't be surviving the night." Paul said, as you felt yourself lose the ability to breathe as he turned away from you, as you realized that he was adjusting himself so he wasn't that noticeable when walking out of the dressing room, before opening up the curtain and walking out, as you felt him pulling you along with him.

As you walked automatically behind him, so many thoughts in your head that you were trying to process.

"So lunch?" Paul asked as you noticed the massive amount of clothes that were going to be sent to the house. And you noticed that there was more than what you had tried on that you and Paul had both liked.