Forwards to Mount bracken

The legion of survivors are on the high march towards mount bracken. Not an hour too late, or an hour too soon. A large army, of both settlement guards and mercenaries, led by their leader, Chase. Dinosaurs and tames take part in this too. Armored Rexes and battle-ready spinosaurs. A large number of massive lizards. Two of which are a bit unique compared to the rest. A TEK Rex and a TEK Giganotosaurus. Word says that Locke attempted to resurrect his old dinosaur friends from when he resided on the island years ago, but met complications, therefore their minds would have to be uploaded to technological bodies. The Orion mek has also joined the survivors on this mission, as they are going to need all the support they can get.

At the very front walks Maya, Agent 47, Chase, Johnson, and a couple of guards who claim to know the path to the institution.

"So... are we all ready for this?" Maya asks Agent 47.

"Yeah. TEK bombs to blast our way through those walls are on a paraceratherium with a platform saddle, further behind us."

"If I remember correctly, the plan is to get rid of those TEK turrets standing on the walls from a safe distance, setting off the bombs by the walls, and then it's full-on slaughtering, right?" Chase asks.

"Affirmative. Blast down those walls and then the battle begins. Shoot and keep shooting till we've drained the facility of all its defensive measures. Rip and tear every damn defense unit apart, and put those attack drones in the ground. We may advance inside once we're clear."

"got it."

Chase walks off to go lead his men again. The legion starts walking up a hill. The first hill of the long hike towards the facility. Johnson comes in from behind and walks next to Agent 47, with Maya on 47's other side.

"So, 47, what do you think we'll find in there?"

"Mmmm. We are certain to find control panels and other military machinery, which can prove useful when we are going to make upgrades to the settlement. If we're lucky, we'll find a stash containing TEK weaponry and equipment from my time."

"Ah, neat. So what do you plan on utilizing these things after we get access to them? How could these tools assist us in reaching sir Terranova and this 'Colony ship'?"

"As I said, It could all help us make upgrades to the great settlement. And well, military control panels and satellites can be set to locate certain things around the planet. With some coding work, I may be able to make the systems locate old military airports for us."

"And... ugh.. what would that mean? What is an 'airport'...?"

"Airports are ugh... Well to explain it simply for someone like you, who is not from a modern time, an airport is a location with massive scale where various kinds of aircraft are to take off and land. We may be able to find abandoned TEK jets in the hangars, or if we're lucky enough, we'll find some sort of craft capable of space travel, which we can use to get to the colony ship."

"Oh! So the plan is to steal some of those weird windows that display moving images, to locate a 'Vehicle' that can take us to space?"

 "Correct, crusader."

The survivors near a cliff that they have to walk carefully past to not slip and fall down. Rocks tumble down the hills as the bigger creatures pass.

"Maya, when we get there, be sure to stay behind me at all times okay? I made a promise to your father that I wouldn't let you or anyone in your family get hurt."

"Okay, Johnson..."

"Isn't it strange?" One of the guards begins,

"Isn't it strange to think that the chosen survivor himself once walked these paths, these roads?