It's all coming together now

*Knock knock*

The knocking is at Johnson's door.

"Come in!"

Johnson shouts to the person outside, too busy to open the door, standing by his kitchen preparing some coffee, bread rolls, and a fresh batch of spaghetti for later.

The door opens up and Agent 47 steps in.

"Sit down, make yourself at home! Coffee should be ready soon."

The Agent casually walks over to the table standing by a window and takes a seat.

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please"

Johnson walks over to the Agent with the two coffee mugs and the bowl of bread rolls.

"There you go,"

"Thank you, Crusader. So... I was informed you'd like to speak to me."

"Yeah, I have some questions."

The little element core appears from behind the crusader's back, and hovers next to Johnson. It simulates a picture of Locke, and Johnson points towards it and blows some of the hair covering his face away.

"Him. What do you know about him?"

"Ah, Locke Terranova. What do I know about him? Well where do I begin,-"

"I was told you had information about the Genesis simulation. That is where Locke was sent. Do you know anything about that?"

Agent 47 takes a hold of his mug.

"Indeed I do. The genesis simulation is kind of like a testing ground, practice ground, or training ground, whatever you'd like to call it. Locke was sent there in preparation for something called 'The Arrival', along with many more of the best survivors. As to what exactly 'The Arrival' is, I don't know."

Johnson takes a deep breath.

"Alright, I see... I read the notes taken under your interrogation... About Locke and the other survivors. I believe we have discovered something very, very terrible. Locke and the survivors within that simulated world may be in danger.."

"Hm??"

Agent 47 takes a sip of his coffee before almost slamming the cup down on the table.

"Yesterday, I, or rather, My apprentice stumbled upon someone, an old gentleman by the name of 'Edmund Rockwell'. Well, what seemed to be a holographic projection of him. Locke used to tell us stories and showed us notes he had collected over the years. Some told of a scientist that grew obsessed with Element over time, before injecting himself with doses of liquid element in an attempt to become a powerful being, like a god of some kind."

Johnson pauses and exhales.

"Said scientist was Edmund Rockwell. Locke told us he had battled Rockwell on a broken down ARK, and that he did leave victorious. Though it seems like Rockwell was never truly defeated, and that he now rose again after the ARK he was imprisoned on had returned to the planet's surface."

"We also think that Rockwell has made his way inside this Genesis simulation and is now keeping Locke and possibly many other survivors trapped within it. The huge purple being we met in the forest was a simulation of Edmund Rockwell's human form, kinda like a hologram that has the ability to interact with the real world. This further proves that Locke and the genesis simulation may be in danger. And according to my apprentice, he stated the following. "Your father is in a realm beyond your reach. He won't be returning any time soon.". My apprentice being Locke's daughter.

Agent 47 swallows the bite he took of a bread roll and gives the crusader a look of concern.

"What, how? That should be impossible! How could he have reached the genesis simulation from earth?? The simulation was probably meant to prepare survivors for a situation like this, but..." Agent 47 goes silent.