Robo problems

The mount bracken forest. 4 days until the siege on the bracken institution.

"Come, this way." Green commands as he traverses through the thicket.

The insurgents are on a scouting mission. They are the most formidable survivors of the great settlement, their fighting ways taught by Locke himself. They move swiftly through the forest in the darkness of night, consumed by the shadows, with only night vision goggles to support them as they traverse the unknown.

"The institution should be right up ahead, stay low. We do not want to be detected by turrets and sensors."

"Yeah man, those turrets will send you to Shangri-La faster than any dinosaur," Red replies.

"I hate this, why'd we go out here without our rifles, it ma-" Purple begins before being cut off by Green.

"Shut up! Shut it-. We're here."

The insurgents crouch upon a cliff looking out over a big facility with a command tower further in the back. They observe the buildings and their defenses. Turrets, Defense units, Attack drones, and scout drones, all of them everywhere. All active and patrolling the base. The base and its defenses are surrounded by tall and thick TEK walls.

"Write all of this down, note the exact positions of those turrets!" yellow whispers, and purple pulls out a notebook which she begins to scribble in. Red equips a camera to shoot pictures of the facility.

"Are we ready to return to base and report back to the agent?"

"In a minute..- Oh shitz...."

Purple goes speechless when she looks up from her notebook. She looks at something behind Green and Yellow.

"Is something wrong?...." Yellow asks before turning around.

They all look up at the attack droid that has spotted them. It scans them before its lights turn red, and it lets out a warning call.

"Oh fuck."

"RUNNNN!!!!!" Green screams as he turns around and bolts out of there. The other three insurgents follow.

They sprint through the forest as the sounds of metals colliding is heard behind them. They can hear the attack drones' thrusters, flying between the trees, and defense units climbing up the cliff they were crouching on and giving chase. The defense units roll after them at incredibly high speeds but their size and having to swirl between and around trees slow them down.

"Keep running and do not look back!!! Don't stop until we reach the settlement!"

Meanwhile back at the settlement
____________________________________________________________

Johnson and Agent 47 are awaiting the insurgents on the settlement's walls. They stand there with multiple other guards. For every day that passes, the settlement's long and massive walls are reinforced with steel. There's quite a bit left but soon the walls will be much more protective to the settlement. No lizard will be able to break through it.

"Do you think they'll be back soon?"

"Most likely, Johnson. They've been out for a couple of hours now."

"I hope they don't get caught by any of those robots, that would be incredibly inconvenient right now." Johnson says, impatient. He turns his head to gaze at the forest edge the insurgents had entered earlier in the evening.

Johnson's attention is caught by some red lights moving between the trees. It flashes and disappears, as if someone is running with a flashlight shining it towards the sky. The two men can't make out what it is as it's too far away, but they soon find out when they see the outlines of four people emerging from the forest.