Ready for take-off

"Hehe! So how do I look?" Maya asks eagerly, striking a pose as she shows off herself in her shiny new spacesuit. The suit is designed similar to those 'space X' suits of the early 21st century. A company from the past owned by a successful man named 'Elon Musk.'. The exception is that these suits have a Terran federation logo on them, as they were found in lockers within the Nemesis ship.

"Looking good, Maya!" Johnson replies as he tries to fit his own suit's gloves on. "Hrrgh, these are uncomfortably tight." He says as he struggles, and Maya giggles.

"Get comfortable in those. You'll be wearing them for the entire ride there." 47 says as he turns the corner towards them.

"47! How are you feeling?" Johnson asks and finally gets on his damn gloves.

"Fine. The body's all back to normal. Today is the day."

"Yeah, the settlement guards are currently stocking up the ship with supplies. We should soon have all we need, from ammunition to food and-"

"And a MEK." 47 says in an almost ironic tone.

"Yeah, and that! You guys saw it right? The Orion?"

"Yeah, we saw it. As if that robot wasn't absurd enough already. What the hell did TK even do to him?..."

"No idea but he's lookin' fancy as heck with that new heavy look! haha!" Johnson replies.

Shortly, they hear the sound of a jetpack, as TK lands on the ground near them like the day before.

"So. We're ready? That thing suits you, Maya," He states and snaps his fingers as he aims his finger guns at her. She just smiles back.

"Soon. The settlement guards just have to finish up the work, and then we'll be off. How about you?", 47 looks at TK.

"Well, we AIs are all set to go. The Orion made himself at home inside the Nemesis' hangar bay, and Eve has already moved all her systems from the bracken facility, into the ship. The Dreadnought is also ready. His thrusters are stronger than ever before. I even installed hyperdrives to speed up the journey by days and weeks!"

"Sounds good. Soon we'll be there on board the genesis colony ship, and we will reunite with The Chosen survivor. He will lead us from there."

TK stares at agent 47 as if he's thinking about something, then lifts a finger but lowers it when he is unable to utter the words he has on his tongue.

"Uhm. Yeah. Speaking of Locke. I think there is something you would like to see."

A hologram display appears before the survivors, and they all crowd up to get a good look at the screen. Hexagons begin to appear on the screen, lining up vertically and forming a TEK text.

Once it is all generated, it begins to translate itself to English.

'Attention. All federation personnel of the genesis colony ship. Extraction points have been marked on your maps and HUDs. Drop-ships will be waiting for you there. The ship is getting evacuated to ensure safety for all humans onboard. You have only a few days to get to your nearest extraction point. Good luck out there.'

"Some sort of message?" Johnson begins, and 47 adds to it with "A report from the high command of the genesis colony ship... But that doesn't seem like it was written by any commanding personnel."

"Exactly," TK confirms.

"This was written by Locke. I can tell from the way it is written."

"How do you tell it was him who wrote it," Johnson asks dumbfounded.