A great plan

"Johnson!"

It's Agent 47. He runs up behind Johnson and eagerly gets the Crusader's attention.

"There you are, Johnson,"

"What's up!? You sound eager and happy?"

"Indeed. Things are going underway! We have a whole lot of information about the mount bracken institution, and we have a path that leads straight to it."

"Neat! So, what's the plan..?"

"Well we can't just blast our way through the walls that surround the main facility, those TEK structures can withstand megatons of force. So we'll need to find another way in, but before we can do that, we will be met with resistance.

"What?? Are there people up there?"

"No, Johnson. Presumably not."

Agent 47 pulls out a tablet and swipes on it. "here."

The tablet shows what seems to be a defense unit.  A bulky Element creature with TEK plating covering it. The alienish looking robot has 4 legs, and two arms.

"These are defense units. Creatures made of pure elements and TEK. Their purpose is to protect certain objects, buildings, or people. They have 4 legs they traverse on, and 2 arms that they use for offensive measures."

"Oh god... They look terrifying! Out of this world, even compared to all the crazy dinosaurs running around!"

"Though these seem to be of a newer model, Crusader. Do you see those arms? Yeah. The defense units deployed in the cities before the collapse and on the ARKs could only utilize their arms for melee combat. These models of defense units seem to be able to do much more, having embedded TEK blades within their arms. They also have blasters that shoot various projectiles."

"So what you are saying is we have to get past these murderous hunchback robot crabs to gain entrance??"

Agent 47 nods. 

"We have far from enough people to do this! The settlement guard is split into groups, and the majority are stationed in the settlement itself to protect and serve in it! We can't just bring as many of them as we'd like. We'll only have to stick to the special operations group."

"Do not worry Johnson. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

The sound of footsteps comes near the two of them. A survivor in heavy military armoring, with a small makeshift cannon attached to his shoulder, and a retractable metal blade above his wrist. The man is wearing a helmet, but they can see his face through the visor.

"Johnson, Meet Chase. Chase, this is Crusader Johnson, the settlement's defender."

"I wouldn't really say I'm it's defen-"

"Nice to meet you, Crusader."

Chase reaches out his hand to Johnson. The crusader hesitates a bit but eventually shakes the man's hand.

"G-greetings,"

"So you are the man I've heard so much about. The Crusader who got direct orders from Locke Terranova himself!" 

Chase speaks with a glorious tone in his voice.

"Yes. That is me."

"Chase is the leader of a military group that travels across the continent, to aid any survivors or settlements in need. His men are highly trained and bloodthirsty." Agent 47 states.

"That is true my Futuristic lookin' friend. My men are armed to the bone, trained to the limits!"

Johnson looks at the two, then it hits him.