Epilogue

The TEK door slides open as Locke walks into his living quarters. His base looks out over the horizon of the genesis rings, HLN-A hovering by his side.

"Well that was... certainly a unique mission, don't ya think, Survivor?" HLN-A asks.

"Agreed, but we still don't know who disabled the shield core and if whoever was on that warship we passed, were the same people who did so."

"Well, by the obvious looks of it, they are on our side, so not any concern. We will find out who they are, eventually. Do you think you were able to do much to Rockwell up there?"

"For every encounter we have, my strength is tested and he becomes weaker for every defeat. I may have won that little fist-fight, but we still have a war ahead of us."

"Well, you've done good today Survivor. You deserve to rest now." HLN-A states, and points Locke to his bed.

"Huh. Sure, if you insist, Miss Walker." Locke replies mockingly, calling HLN-A by her creator's last name. He walks towards his bed and grabs hold of his helmet, dragging it off his head and putting it down on his nightstand.

"Hold the fort down while I'm asleep, would you?" 

"Sure... And uh... Hey," 

Locke turns around and looks at HLN-A before closing the door to his sleeping quarters.

"Soon, this will all be over, and the universe will be safe once and for all. Then, we'll finally be able to go back to earth, Locke. You'll be home in no time. I promise you that."

"I hope."

"Goodnight survivor. Get some good rest now."

"Thank you HLN-A, goodnight."