Unfortunate Typo

If anyone had told Uraraka after her first day at U-A, that by the end of her first year, she'd not only have been inside Bakugo's room but would one day be sitting down on his bed, kissing him, she would have laughed and called you crazy

If anyone had told Uraraka after her first day at U-A, that by the end of her first year, she'd not only have been inside Bakugo's room but would one day be sitting down on his bed, kissing him, she would have laughed and called you crazy. She probably would have asked if they were feeling well and suggested they go see Recovery Girl because...Bakugo?! No freaking way!

And yet, that was exactly what was happening.

One minute she was laughing the next she felt his warm and surprisingly soft lips on hers.

Alarm bells were ringing in her head.

WARNING!

BAKUGO KATSUKI IS KISSING YOU!

I REPEAT.

BAKUGO KATSUKI, LORD EXPLOSION FUCKING MURDER HIMSELF, IS KISSING YOU!

Her body went stiff in surprise.

Before she could even react, however, she felt him pull back.

Uraraka sat in a daze. Her fingers touched her lip gingerly. She could still feel the ghost of Bakugo's lips lingering on them, making her lips tingle.

She slowly turned to face Bakugo. He looked even more confused than she did.

Uraraka got up from the bed, the book on her lap falling gently to the floor and landing with a small thud but neither seemed to notice.

While Uraraka was still too stunned to form any coherent thought, Bakugo's brain was shouting at him. Fuck! Fuck! You didn't even ask...if you could...you...you just...attacked her!

"Uraraka...I'm so..." He used her name for the first time she could remember. What if she freaked out on him? Shit. He had just wanted to...

Uraraka's tittering laugh cut off his train of thought, dragging his full attention back to the girl standing next to him

Uraraka said nothing as she turned toward Bakugo. They stared at each other before Uraraka tried opening her lips to try and say something but nothing came out. She scratched the top of her head in confusion, her brows furrowed as she nibbled on her bottom lip.