You Ready?

AN: This chapter contains graphic descriptions of oral sex and NSFW embedded photos/gif (please see note at the end for the description of the photo).

Uraraka stared at her reflection for the umpteenth time.

After high tailing it out of class and racing to the dorms, she took a shower and settled in her room before anyone else had made it back. Her hair, still wet and wavy, framed her face in a flattering manner. She had managed to put a little liner and tinted lip balm to add some color to her face and chose an oversized graphic band tee and some biker shorts to complete her "This is definitely how I always dress to relax and do homework in my room, Bakugo, so stop giving me that look" look. She was aiming for casual, but now staring at herself in the mirror, she was contemplating if she was maybe trying too hard.

Her phone buzzed from the bed, taking Uraraka's attention off herself for a bit. Since racing out of class, she had received a couple of messages.

Hey, are you okay? You kind of flew out of class. - Deku

Girly, you gotta be more subtle than that :p - Mina

Cheeks?! What the fuck was that about. - He who will not be named at the moment.

This time it was the group text. The girls were organizing where to hang out and who would bring what as the countdown to internship announcements continued to tick off. She hadn't told them she would not be joining them. She was hopeful that they'd catch on without coming to look for her. Plus, she was confident that Mina would put two and two together and keep the girls from coming knocking. And by girls, she strictly meant Hagakure.

She was pretty confident Deku, Iida, and Todoroki would not come searching for her. They were fond of giving her space whenever she acted out of character. Most times, today, for example, she was grateful for it, although it frustrated her a little every now and then. Before Uraraka could further overthink her outfit choice, she heard a voice from the other side of her closed bedroom door.

"Cheeks, you in there?"

Bakugo.

Her stomach did more flips than it had ever done in her life.

Oh God... What had she been thinking? Nerves seemed to gripe her, making her slightly dizzy.

A knock on the door startled her back to the present.

She slowly made her way to her bedroom door and opened it just a sliver. He was still in his school uniform, and he was glaring at her.

His piercing red eyes froze her to the spot. Unable to speak or move, she just stared at him.

"Are you going to let me in?" Bakugo huffed, annoyed. But Uraraka saw a flash of a different emotion flicker in his eyes. Fear? What could he possibly be afraid of?