Meet the Parents - Part One

This was a stupid, stupid idea. Bakugo grumbled as they approached the hospital where Uraraka's parents were still recovering. They were close to being discharged, but Uraraka apparently had mentioned him and had insisted on meeting him.

"Come on!" Uraraka practically dragged him through the hospital's sliding doors.

This was all made exponentially worse, with Present Mic being their designated chaperone for this trip.

Since Uraraka's attack from the League of Villains two weeks ago, U.A. was practically on lockdown. Students were only allowed outside the grounds to attend their hero-in-training responsibilities, including their internships. Principal Nezu had implemented an even stricter set of rules for checking in and out of school, and any other reasons outside of attending their internships required a chaperone. Hardly anyone was granted a pass to leave campus, Uraraka being the rare exception, and that was only because both her parents were still in the hospital.

Bakugo glanced at their obnoxiously loud teacher walking next to them, and the gleeful look plastered on Present Mic's face made him want to riot.

But he wouldn't.

He would have to be on his absolute best behavior today.

It was already bad enough that he was meeting Uraraka's parents, who probably hated him for the Sports Festival; he didn't want to add disorderly conduct and assault to the mix.

"Stop being a baby, Bakugo," Uraraka teased mirthfully, "They're going to like you just fine

"Stop being a baby, Bakugo," Uraraka teased mirthfully, "They're going to like you just fine."

"You don't know that." He complained but got into the elevator behind Uraraka and Present Mic all the same. She smiled at him with so much unbridled enthusiasm that it was hard not to soften. She was clearly excited about this and had been since she had asked him to join her this weekend.

To be fair, Uraraka had been on her knees in front of him, with his dick in her hands while she slowly licked the sides. Bakugo could not be held responsible for agreeing. He would've agreed to practically anything if it meant she would keep doing what she had been doing. The morning after, Uraraka had been a ball of sunshine, practically jumping off the walls and not failing to remind him of what he had agreed to. He remembered. He had just hoped she hadn't.

It's not that he didn't want to meet her parents. He just had no idea how to apologize to them. He didn't have a lot of experience in that department, and he knew he was going to fuck it up so bad they were going to tell Uraraka to dump his sorry ass and kick him to the curb.

When Uraraka had practically dragged him with her to the teacher's lounge to ask Aizawa if Bakugo could join her, he had a small glimmer of hope that Aizawa would say no. But their teacher had looked at both of them through tired eyes and said he'd add him to the list.

Bakugo tortured himself for days after that, trying to come up with ways out of it, but every time he was about to say whatever feeble excuse he had come up with, he would see just how excited she was, and he couldn't bring himself to say anything. His girl had been through a lot, and he hadn't been there to protect her. Every time he thought about this, it made him so angry his vision blurred. That night, when All-Might had called him, he had seen red. Bakugo had felt fear before but never like this. Deku, Half and Half, and even fucking Endeavor together had difficulty wrestling him down. It was fucking Burnin, of all people, who got him to calm down some, reminding him that Uraraka was probably going through a lot and she needed him to be there for her, and fighting everyone in arms distance was a fucking poor way to do that.