It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

Warning: This chapter contains depictions of underage drinking.

"Halfway done!" Mina shook the tequila bottle for all the girls to see

"Halfway done!" Mina shook the tequila bottle for all the girls to see. For not having drunk tequila before, they had acquired the taste rather quickly.

The more liquor that had entered their systems the riskier the truths and dares were becoming. Jiro had just been dared by sweet, little, Uraraka to go send a picture of her boobs, in a bra or out, the choice was hers, to Kaminari. The sound-based quirk user had gone pale, staring at Uraraka in disbelief.

"You can always choose to drink," Uraraka challenged.

Jiro downed the rest of her drink, slamming the empty cup on the pillow causing all the girls to erupt into a fit of giggles. The sound-quirk user got up roughly and stumbled as she made her way through the mess the girls had made on the floor.

"Where are you going?" Hagakure asked, grabbing Jiro's empty glass and handing it to Mina so that she could refill it.

"Well, I sure as hell am not going to flash you all my boobs." She laughed, "I'm gonna do it from the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"OW!" Uraraka exclaimed loudly when Jiro accidentally stepped on her hand.

"Sorry!" Jiro hopped the final two steps out of the living room.

Uraraka mumbled something about her poor hand as Tsu pat the back of her head softly.

"Are you alright Chako-chan?" Momo's voice was full of emotion, her eyes on the brink of tears.

"Yes, my hand will survive," Uraraka said gloomily as she cradled her hand with her other one.

"Wow, you girls are drunk!" Mina laughed, mixing Jiro's drink, and handing it to Hagakure to put it in Jiro's spot.

Uraraka had never been drunk before. She felt, warm. Really warm. Most of that warmth seemed to have been concentrated on her face. Uraraka also felt light-headed. Giddy? She usually laughed freely, but now, everything was immensely funny to her.

Maybe she was drunk. Maybe they were all drunk.

That conclusion made sense given how in a short hour they had each managed to finish about four drinks. Momo and Tsu had shared up until drink number three where Momo insisted she wanted her own because Tsu kept drinking most of theirs. Tsu had denied it but one glance at the green-haired girls proved otherwise.

"Tsu-chan, I'm going to go get you some water ok," Momo got up from her spot on the floor and headed toward the kitchen.

"Thaaat sssounds like a good idea," Tsu-chan slurred.

"Are you okay?" Uraraka reached out to grab her best friend's hand, squeezing it softly.

"Yup!" Tsu-chan said smiling up at her friend. "But no more drinking for me." She added in between giggles. The girls all nodded in agreement.