A Moment in Time

AN: This chapter contains explicit descriptions of oral sex/sexual interactions and NSFW embedded photos.

"Ka

"Ka..aaahh..." His name transformed into a moan as he bit down on her clit. "Fuck." Despite knowing what that meant, she couldn't help the cuss word that fell from her lips.

"I already told you to stop cussing, Ochako." He sucked her clit hard, and she almost came undone right then but forced herself to breathe and continue walking down the edge that Bakugo currently had her on.

She had known Bakugo would eventually discover that her parents hadn't insisted on meeting him. They hadn't even known she would bring someone to them, let alone her boyfriend, but Uraraka needed them to meet each other after everything that had happened. It was as if, all of a sudden, she felt the heavy weight of time crashing down on her shoulders. Uraraka tried to be positive, but the nagging feeling that she was running out of time was always lurking in the shadows of her mind.

Uraraka took a gamble and hoped that Bakugo wouldn't be too upset. She was prepared to deal with some anger and a conversation addressing it and had thought of a million and one ways to explain herself on the car ride back to campus. He had been reticent on the drive back but hadn't seemed upset. Still, Uraraka worried. Maybe she shouldn't have lied to him.

They returned to their dorms hand-in-hand but not really talking. Uraraka had attempted to start a conversation several times, but Bakugo didn't seem to be all that interested in talking. The longer he kept at it, the more worried Uraraka became that she had seriously messed up. They made their way to the fourth floor, and before Uraraka could attempt to talk to him, Bakugo gave her a quick peck on the lips and said he had to go find "Shitty Hair," but he would text her later.

Uraraka tried to distract herself, but the longer Bakugo took to text her, the more nervous she became. By the time he texted her later that night to come to his room, she wasn't sure what to expect—the short walk from her room to his felt like she was walking to the gallows.

She had expected an angry Bakugo. But no. She had gotten a very different Bakugo, no less wild but in the mood to dish out a very different kind of tongue-lashing.

 She had gotten a very different Bakugo, no less wild but in the mood to dish out a very different kind of tongue-lashing