Iridescent

AN: There is explicit description of sex/sexual situations and NSFW embedded photos (please see note at the end for the description of the photo). Once more if the photos distract you please find me on FF.net so that you can read this story without the pictures.

_______________________________________________

"The beautiful thing

about young love

is the truth

in our hearts

that it will last forever."

― Atticus Poetry, Love Her Wild

He loves me. He loves me. He loves me.

Uraraka was incapable of thinking of anything else at the moment. Today had brought her a whirlwind of emotions but hearing him tell her he loved her made it all worth it. She had never been in love before. Not romantically. Having someone tell her they loved her was simultaneously terrifying and exhilarating. No, not just someone. Bakugo. Bakugo had told her he loved her, which she never expected to hear, least of all today.

After their fight in the locker room, she left feeling angry and confused. His words were biting. Some part of her always knew that Deku, the topic, hung around in the shadows of their budding relationship, but he never brought it up, and she had no desire to do so either.

Thinking they could ignore it forever was foolish, but she had been determined to try. They barely had time for each other as it was, and she did not want to jeopardize any of it by bringing up the one topic that was sure to lead to a fight. But nothing ever goes as planned, and shit hits the fan anyway.

After racing out of the locker room, embarrassment hit her like a ton of bricks. All-Might had seen their little showdown. By the time she reached the dorms, her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. She tried to be quiet as she entered, but Tsu was waiting by the front door. Thankfully, her friend knew her well and helped get her to the fourth floor without anyone noticing. Once inside her room, she let herself cry until there were no more tears to shed. She ignored the chimes from her phone, indicating the countless texts from her friends. When Mina had stopped by to ask if she wanted to talk about it, Uraraka had politely told her to leave her alone.

She felt so stupid. None of it made sense. Did Bakugo think she was too frail? Not worthy of being a hero? He almost bit her head off for trying to help. It probably didn't help the situation that it had been Deku who she had been trying to help. Uraraka, you threw yourself at him without thinking!! Don't stand there and tell me you knew what you were doing because it was fucking painfully obvious you had no clue.