Meet the Parents - Part Two

AN: This chapter contains direct quotes from "My Hero Academia" anime English Dub Episodes 128. This also contains spoilers for the Paranormal Liberation War Arc for MHA. I do not own the words or the characters. There is explicit description of sex/sexual situations and NSFW embedded photos. Please note this scene in particular is a bit more aggressive than previously. Just remember the type of book that got them started on this journey in the first place. (please see note at the end for the description of the photo).

Bakugo woke up in a hospital room, and if there was one thing he hated with a passion was fucking hospital rooms

Bakugo woke up in a hospital room, and if there was one thing he hated with a passion was fucking hospital rooms. The blandness of the rooms, the smell of antiseptic, bitter with an artificial fragrance that made him want to gag. He'd always had an aversion to them, ever since he was a kid. Where most people saw hospitals as sanctuaries, places of healing, all he could see was death. People came here to die. He hated them, but given his quirk, he had spent much time in them growing up to treat varying degrees of burns. Even more so recently.

"Ah, he's awake!"

Bakugo turned toward the door to his room, where the little purple balled runt came blasting through the door. Soy Sauce Face, Invisible Chick, and that one guy who bakes came in after him.

"Shut up and start explaining." Bakugo barked at him, but seeing his classmates reminded him of one in particular. A certain classmate of the round-faced variety. Bakugo scanned the room and didn't find her there, but he could see her bag and sweater on a chair beside him. She had been here recently and the thought sent a wash of warmth through his aching body.

"Oh, good, he's mad. That must mean he's feeling like himself." Soy-Sauce face teased.

"I'm about to be real mad! Where the hell am I?" And where the hell was Uraraka?

"Katsuki!"

There she is.

Uraraka raced from the door, her eyes shining with fresh tears as she returned to his side, tossing the granola bar in her hand, which Soy Sauce Face caught as he made sure the rest of them got out of her way.

"Oh my God! You're awake!" She sighed in relief, grabbing onto his hand and squeezing it while her other brushed some of his hair back gently. Usually, he would absolutely hate getting fussed over like this, especially in front of these extras, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't as relieved to see her in one piece as she was him.

Uraraka seemed oblivious to the people in the room, or maybe she didn't care because she bent down and kissed him. Although Bakugo could tell the kiss was meant to be soft, he really didn't give a fuck at the moment. Where Uraraka gave him an inch, Bakugo took the mile, diving into her with ferocity. There was a moment back then when he thought he was about to die that he would have killed to get one more second with Uraraka, one more kiss like this. Now that he had the opportunity, he wasn't about to let it go because some fucking extras were in the room with them. He could hear the "Dude's" and "Eww's" from them, but they could leave if it bothered them that much. In fact, they should leave.