Shuichi Asks for Help

Hehe the ship is gonna sail soon-

~Rantaro's POV~
-Time skip to 3 months later-
After Kokichi started going to school with us, everything seemed to be going very well. Our classmates forgave him after everything he did, most of them became friends with him, and some of them even took some time out of their day to make things for him. Kokichi also seemed to get better mentally. He still hung out with Keebo and I most of the time though. All three of us right now were actually hanging out in the back of the school. It was a few minutes after classes ended so staff or teachers couldn't tell us to go away for the time being.

"Sooooooooooo, are you two planning on getting married or something in the future?" Kokichi teased us. That question made Keebo and I blush. Keebo then just started playfully hitting and yelling Kokichi. I just laughed at how the two were acting. Kokichi always teased us and our relationship and Keebo always got embarrassed when that happened. It was always cute when Keebo got flustered. It was always a sight to see.

"W-We haven't discussed anything like that yet! A-And can you please stop embarrassing me by asking us question like that?!" Keebo stuttered out.

"Nahhhhhhh it's fun! Plus, I'm also doing it for Rantaro, since I know he likes to see you flustered."

"Now how do you know something like that?" I questioned.

"It was kinda obvious when I looked at you whenever Keebo was acting embarrassed and flustered." I was kinda surprised that figured that out just by my reactions to him.

"You're very observant."

"I've been told I am," Kokichi smiled.

"Well, I think that ever since you started coming here, you've made our class seem a lot more alive, Kokichi. I want to thank you for that," Keebo, who was still blushing a little, thanked Kokichi. Kokichi looked away, clearly embarrassed, but it made since. He always did that whenever someone gave him a compliment about how well he was doing with others (did I just expose something about myself with that one sentence-).

"W-Well, I guess that is a lot better than having one of your classmates being 'dead' thanks to a VR simulation..." He was getting quieter as the sentence went on and we both could tell that me was still scared by what happened to him in Danganronpa. Keebo and I looked at each other, then moved closer to Kokichi to give him a hug. Kokichi was also quick to return it.

"Hey, it's all in the past now, ok Kokichi? It's all behind us now and we don't have to worry about it anymore. And when it does scare you, you now have lots of people who you can talk to about it. You have Nagito, Hajime, me, Keebo, Byakuya, Celeste, Kirumi, and even Shuichi. We'll always be here for you, ok?" Kokichi then nodded his head and we all decided to start to head home. We all made our way to the front of the school. Kokichi would usually walk to and from school with Kirumi and as usual, she was there, waiting for Kokichi to arrive. The both of them then left to walk home together.

"Bye, guys! See you tomorrow!" Kokichi shouted as he waved bye to us. We also waved bye to him. Keebo and I would usually walk home by ourselves, but before the both of us could leave, I got a text from Shuichi.

Shuichi: Hey ummm, are you and Keebo at the front of the school?

Rantaro: Yeah. Why? Do you need something from us?

Shuichi: Well, yes and no. I need to tell you guys something.

Rantaro: Ok. We're waiting for you at the front of the school. After that last text, Shuichi arrived at the front of the school and met up with us there.

"Ok, so, what did you need to tell us?" I asked curious.

"W-Well ummm..." His face was extremely red and I just smirked at him, since I think I knew what he was gonna ask me.