Kokichi 'Wakes Up'

~Kaede's POV~
-Time skip to 6 months after the meeting-
It's been half a year since we played Danganronpa and we all started going to school again. We all went to Hope's Peak Academy and the headmaster made sure all of us were in the same first class. Everything was amazing, but the only problem was Kokichi still hasn't woken up yet. It started to scare almost everyone here, especially Keebo, Rantaro, and Shuichi. Maki hoped that he wouldn't wake up though, seeing that without him, everything was peaceful and calm. I didn't think she would actually still want him dead after everything he went through. Gonta, Miu, and even Kaito are willing to forgive him after everything he's done, so why won't she change her mind?

"Hey Kaede! You good? You seem to be lost in your thoughts," Miu asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. She and I were walking together to school.

"Yeah, I think..." She and I actually started dating a little after we started school again. Some of our classmates also told us that they were dating each other too. Maki and Kaito were dating, Tenko and Himiko were dating, and apparently, so were Keebo and Rantaro. What's strange was that the two were still distancing themselves from everyone else. Well, except for Kirumi.

"Are you still worried about Kokichi?" Miu asked.

"Of course I am! It been more than 8 months and he's shown no signs of waking up!" I shouted as Miu hugged me tightly.

"I understand you're worried for him...I am too. We just have to hope that everything will be alright for him."

"Y-Yeah..." I started crying a little bit. I didn't want someone to die from that stupid killing game to actually die in real life. Miu gave me small kisses on my cheek and we started heading over to our next classes. When we got there, everything was the same. To be honest, it was really quiet and boring, only really being fun when Miu would make funny jokes to make the class seem more alive. I walked over to Shuichi to talk to him and Miu went over to talk to Tsumugi.

"Hey Shuichi. You doing ok?" I asked. He had large bags under his eyes and he was starting to get pretty pale.

"Yeah I'm fine," he responded, trying to make it sound believable.

"You're not Kokichi, you know. I can easily tell you're lying." He sighed in defeat and told me how he was actually doing.

"I feel horrible...for everything I've done to Kokichi. All I ever did was be mean to him and never actually do anything nice with him! God, I'm so stupid!" he shouted, gaining the attention from our other classmates.

"You know, you should be glad that Kokichi isn't here. That little bitch would just mess everything up like he always does," Maki stated. Keebo then walked over to Maki and yelled in her face.

"What makes you so sure he would do that?!? How do you know this?!? You don't know anything about him, so you can't go making assumptions about him! God, you're so fucking annoying!" He then punched her in the face and we all gasped and stood there shocked. We've never seen Keebo this angry. Rantaro walked over to him and tried to calm him down, but it didn't seem to work. He then whispered something in his ear that seemed to make him calm down. Maki turned back to Keebo, looking at him with a glare signaling that she would kill him if he did that again. Then, the teacher walked in and told us all to go to our seats.

-Time skip to after school-
After school was over, Shuichi, Miu, Keebo, Kirumi, Rantaro, Kaito and I all came to my place to study for a test we had coming up at the end of the week. In the middle of our study session, Keebo got a call and excused himself for a short while to answer his call.

~Keebo's POV~
I got a phone call from Nagito and excused myself so I could go outside and answer it without anyone overhearing me.

"Hello?"