First Day Hell

~No ones POV~
-Timeskip to one week after Kokichi 'woke up'-
Kokichi was on his way to his new school, where everyone from V3 was attending. He had just left Hajime's house a few minutes ago and along the way, he met up with Kirumi. They were both really happy to see each other and decided to walk together to school from now on. The walk took only about 10 minutes before they arrived at their school. Kirumi took Kokichi to the headmasters office to get his schedule and to ask him if she could give Kokichi a tour of the school. Once they got there, Kokichi got his schedule, but the headmaster already had someone picked out to give him a tour.

"Can you send Miu Iruma to the headmasters office please?" he asked when he called the teacher where Miu's first class was. Kokichi looked visibly shocked and hugged Kirumi's arm. She gave him a few head pats to assure him that he was gonna be ok. Once Miu came in, she just looked at Kirumi and Kokichi.

"Hey Miu. I called you here because you're gonna give Mr. Ouma here a tour of the school," the headmaster stated. Miu looked at him with a shocked face.

"W-Why does it have to be me? Can't you do Kirumi who's already here?" Miu asked. She was taking Kokichi's feelings into consideration, as she didn't think Kokichi was comfortable having her give him a tour of the school.

"Nope, sorry. It's already been decided. You can't change my mind." Miu sighed and walked over to Kirumi, who was whispering to Kokichi that he'd be ok.

"So ummm...you ready Kokichi?" Kokichi looked at Miu and slowly walked to her so she could give him a tour of the school.

~Miu's POV~
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO GIVE KOKICHI A TOUR OF THE SCHOOL?!? HE STILL DOESNT TRUST ME AFTER THE EVENTS IN DANGANRONPA! THIS COULDNT BE ANY WORSE FOR THE BOTH OF US!!

"So ummm-"

"It's ok, Miu. You don't have to worry about me being uncomfortable." I looked at him with a shocked face. How did he know that I was thinking that.

"Nishishi! Your face is pretty easy to read," he giggles. I guess that's how he knew.

"You sure?"

"Yep!" I honestly couldn't tell if he was lying or not. Wait, I can't think of him as a liar now, because we aren't in that game anymore. He wouldn't even be good at lying now, so I guess now I'll be able to tell whether he's lying or not.

-After the tour of the school-
During the tour, my relationship with Kokichi started to form and build! I was so happy, considering everything he went though and how he must've felt when I tried to kill him in the game.

"Hey, can I see your schedule?" I asked him. He handed me his schedule and I saw that he and I both had the same first period.

"Oh cool! You and I have the same first period!"

"Really?! Cool! I'll just follow you then to class."

"Alright!"

"Oh, can I ask you something, Miu?" I looked at him and turned my head.

"Yeah, what is it?" He looked at me and smirked.

"Are you dating someone?" I blushed when he asked that question. I didn't want to answer it, but if I didn't, I feel like he would just pester me and bother me until I answer his question.