Kokichi and Shuichi's Future

~Shuichi's POV~
About 6 years after Hajime and Nagito got married, Kokichi proposed to me! I, of course said yes and after months of preparation, we got married, and that day was the best day of my life.

I work as a detective, mostly with Kyoko since apparently, we make an amazing duo. I don't travel as much as she does, though. If I'm being honestly, seeing Kokichi safe and with me just gives me life. Yes, I know that sounds cheesy, but it's the truth.

We spent our honeymoon at Hawaii since Kokichi and I couldn't think of any better place. And it was amazing. We swam with dolphins, saw lots of shows, and much more...even though most of that day was just him teasing the hell out of me.

I've been suggesting to Kokichi that we should adopt a child as well. He...didn't really know what to think since we've never ever talked about adopting a child. I actually still don't know if he's fine with adopting a child.

~Kokichi's POV~
Guess what?! I'm the president of Russia (wooooow...big surprise there-)!! And no that's not a lie! Actually, thanks to Shuichi, I'm sorta starting to get over my compulsive lying habits. He's also starting to figure out more often when I'm lying or not.

I've done lots of business with Kirumi, since she's the prime minister as well as Byakuya, since he's...Byakuya. On my time off, I spend the whole day with Shuichi and sometimes Nagito and Hajime, if it's the weekend. I also spend time with Celestia if she's in town.

I've also been keeping most organizations, such as Fuyuhiko's yakuza clan, a secret from anyone who isn't a part of Danganronpa, and it's a lot harder said than done since they cause so much trouble.

AHHHHH! I'm running out of ideas to write to I think I'm gonna end it after the next chapter. Plus, if I keep on wanting to write this, I'll never wanna stop and my fingers will hurt from typing so much. Anyways, have a good morning/day/night!!!