Hajime meets Kokichi

~Hajime's POV~
Today went by really quick and before I knew it, I was in my car, having Nagito drive me to the rehabilitation center where Kokichi was. I actually recognized a few of the people that were there like Peko, Akane, Fuyuhiko, and Ibuki. Nagito led me to Kokichi's room. We were about to go into inside before we were approached and stopped by everyone from V3.

"Who are you and why are you going to see Kokichi? I thought no one except the doctors were allowed to see him," said Kaito. I know everybody's names because I saw all of them in Danganronpa. Nagito spoke up and talked to all of them for me.

"This is my fiancé, Hajime Hinata. I'm just taking him to see Kokichi since Hajime has never seen him outside of Danganronpa," he lied. I knew he was lying because I knew the real reason I was here, but he wanted to keep Kokichi's wish, so I played along.

"Yeah...I heard and saw what happened to him. I feel really bad for him and I just wanna see him..."

"You're not the only one here who wants to see him. We all do! We just want to see how he's doing!" Shuichi shouted. He sounded like he was telling the truth, but I can tell Nagito wasn't having it. I've known him for years now and I know what kind of relationship he has with Kokichi. They were like brothers that could never be separated. To be honest, it kinda scared me because of how close they are.

"Yeah sorry, I can't trust you guys yet, not after I found out how you guys treated him before Danganronpa. I can tell you how he's doing though if that's all you wanna know."

"We don't want to hear how he's doing from some fucker! We want to see him in person," shouted Miu. Nagito was getting really annoyed and I saw him press a button that was on his hand. No one else except me seemed to notice though, but nothing happened immediately once he pressed it. I then heard him talk in a harsher tone.

"I don't care if you wanna see him in person. Just look at him through the blinds and if you wanna know how he's doing, just ask me like I said before, so just leave and make this easier for all of us." Nagito tried to open the door, but Maki grabbed Nagito's wrist, having a strong grip on it.

"We're not going anywhere. You're gonna open that door and let us see him too." Suddenly, Peko showed up and grabbed onto Maki's wrist with a strong grip as well.

"Yeah, I don't think so," she spoke in a very smug voice, which angered Maki. Soon, more people from the time I went into Danganronpa showed up. Once everyone arrived, almost everyone was here. Akane, Chiaki, Fuyuhiko, Gundum, Mahiru, Peko, Ibuki, Hiyoko, Mikan, Nekomaru, Sonia, and Kazuichi (I didn't put Byakuya because he's already been introduced and I'm using the one from THH and I also didn't put Teruteru because... I didn't want to. Oh and also, no Izuru cuz I said so-). I was so shocked to see everyone but then started wondering why they were all called here. Then, I remembered the button Nagito pressed. That must be it! He must've known that one day, they'd try to see Kokichi, even if they'd have to force their way through.

"Who the hell are these bitches and why are they here?!?" Miu yelled in surprise. Once Maki saw how many of us there were, it seemed like she backed down and let get of Nagito's wrist, same with Peko. They seemed to just stand there for a while before Nagito broke the silence with his harsh and cold voice.

"Leave." The way he said that one word sent chills down my spine and judging by how everyone from V3 was walking away, I could tell that they felt the same way. He then turned back to the others and gave them an apologetic look.

"Sorry about that guys. I knew that one day they'd try to get in by force, but I didn't think they would back down that quickly.."

"Nahhhh it's fine! You were just looking out for someone who means a lot to you and we totally understand that," Ibuki cheered which seemed to make Nagito feel a little better. The others agreed with Ibuki and we stayed right there to talk to each other in small groups. Soon, most of them went back to their designated places while a few went to make sure the students from V3 weren't doing anything wrong. Nagito then opened the door to Kokichi's room then closed the blinds and locked the door.