After beating the game

~Shuichi's POV~
I felt something on my head. It felt like it was a headset. I took it off and all of a sudden, my mind was filled with memories of what happened before the game. Everyone else was already awake. Ryoma, Korekiyo, Tsumugi, Angie, Himiko, Tenko, Kirumi, Miu, Gonta, Kaito, Maki, and Kaede were standing in front of me, Rantaro and Keebo were standing on the other side of the room, and Kokichi...was nowhere to be seen. I started to get a little worried about him. Kaede was the first to break the silence and said,

"You're probably confused about what's going on. I'll tell you everything that's going on..."

-After explaining since I'm too lazy to write everything-

I was so confused but grateful that Danganronpa was just a vr game and nothing actually happened to any of my friends. I spent hours talking with all of them. But for some weird reason, Keebo and Rantaro kept distancing themselves from us. I tried to ask them why but they just said it was nothing then walked away. I ignored it for now and I went back to talk with Kaede, Kaito, and Maki. My mind thought of Kokichi since I wanted to thank him for everything he's done and to say sorry about telling him that he's alone (yeah I'm never forgiving you for that, Shuichi).

"Hey that reminds me, what happened to Kokichi?" Not seeing him here didn't feel right and though I'd never admit it in front of everyone, I have a crush on him. Not like a small one though, a huge one. I just never told anyone because I was scared that they would push me away for liking him and for being gay.

"..." They didn't say anything...they just looked at me with sad faces, even Maki had somewhat of a sad face. I was getting so nervous from them not responding that I started to panic a little bit.

"What happened to him!?"

"...he's in a coma..." I was so shocked I didn't know how to react. I just had a blank face on. Maki stepped up and stated,

"Yeah, we were surprised, too. None of us had something like that happen. It may have been from the way he died that he's like this..." I didn't listen to the others at this point. I was in deep thought. Kokichi...the only person who I couldn't understand, the one person who I didn't want to be hurt in the end...was in a coma...because of me...Tears started falling down my face as I ran and tried to find where Kokichi was. I was so focused on finding him that I didn't notice Rantaro and Keebo following me. I finally found his room and tried to open the door to see him, but a hand stopped me from opening it. It was someone with fluffy white hair (y'all know who this is hehe). He had a strong grip on my hand and wouldn't let me turn the knob.

"Sorry, but Kokichi isn't allowed to have visitors at this time. And even if he was, I still wouldn't let you in," spoke the man with fluffy white hair.

"Actually, none of you guys get to see him. I'll let this one slide since I assume you just woke up, but try to see him again and I'll force you back into that killing game again," he said in a very harsh tone. Keebo and Rantaro caught up to me, told me not to see Kokichi, and apologized to the man with fluffy hair. I think I heard them say Nagito, which I'm assuming is his name. After about 2 hours of searching, I found a room with my name on the side of the door, so I assumed that it was my room. The door was unlocked so I went it, closed the door and locked it, then went to the bed that was there and cried into the pillow. I knew that he had a horrible death, but I never imagined that he would be in a coma after he 'died.' Actually, Tsumugi also had a somewhat similar death, since she was crush by a rock, so shouldn't she be in a coma too? I was trying to figure that out when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Who i-is it..?"

"It's me. The white haired guy back at Kokichi's hospital room. Can you let me in? I just wanna go over a few things with you." I stopped crying and wiped my tears off then I walked over to the door and opened the door to let him in. We both sat on the bed as he started up the conversation.