The Nature Walk

~Rantaro's POV~
It was finally the day of the nature walk. Keebo, Byakuya, and I were excited, but no one was as excited as Kokichi. He wasn't able to go outside because of the lie he made and also that Kokichi was scared something would happen to him. The day went by as usual. Getting up to eat breakfast made by Kirumi, hanging out with Keebo, the daily hour long therapy sessions, and after that, lunch. During Lunch, Mikan came in and told us the 'news' about Kokichi.

"H-Hey u-ummm...s-something happened t-to Kokichi while h-he was a-asleep." Everyone turned to her with a scared look on their face. Mikan looked away embarrassed and shy but continued speaking.

"H-He had an organ malfunction a-and s-so were g-gonna be performing s-surgery on him." Me and Keebo had to act surprised or else everyone would think that we didn't care about Kokichi.

"Alright...thank you for telling us, Mikan," stated Tenko. Even though she hated males, and still does, she can accept a few males like Shuichi, me, and Keebo. I don't know what she thinks about the other boys here, though. I looked at everyone else and they all seemed the same.

"Do you think Kokichi will be ok? I mean, first he was already bullied by all of us before the game, then we still bullied him in there, he was poisoned by Maki, and lastly, suffered a death so bad that he was put in a coma doesn't sound very good for one person to go through...I take back what I thought yesterday, Kokichi is never gonna forgive us," Himiko sighed. Me and Keebo left the room before we heard what anyone else had to say, but we were stopped by Angie.

"Hey, where are you two going? You two should stay here and-"

"No. Me and Keebo are going out for a few hours. We got permission from the front desk to go, so you won't be seeing us for the rest of the day," I cut her off. Kokichi was getting ready to go out and I didn't want to hear what Angie had to say, so I just interrupted her and left without another word.

"R-Rantaro! Wait up!" Keebo shouted, following me. Once we were out of their sight, we dropped our little act and went to Kokichi's room. We knocked on the door and Byakuya opened the door.

"Oh, hey you two. Are you ready to go? Because Kokichi here is pretty restless about it," he chuckled and we looked behind him to see what he was talking about. We saw Kokichi jumping up and down, acting really hyper and excited to go and run around outside.

"Come ooooooon! I wanna go outside already," he whined.

"Alright, alright. We've kept you waiting long enough. Lets go now guys," Byakuya stayed as he stood out of the way to let Kokichi walk past him and go out the door. We also moved out of the way and walked beside Kokichi so he could use us to stand straight if he needed to. I mean, all day he would just lay down in a bed and not do anything so I'd assume that it'd be boring to him. We got to Byakuya's car and he drove off to the nearest nature center. It took us about 10 minutes to get there and Kokichi was already running over to the different flowers that he didn't recognize from what he'd seem out his window. We quickly followed behind him so that he would be ok.

-Time skip to around 6-ish pm (there's still around an hour left of Kokichi being outside)-

Everything was going amazing! After we checked out everything in the nature center, we went to a park that was across the street and sat there to eat some snacks on the benches they had over there. After our snack break, we all walked around the park, taking small breaks for Kokichi, who wasn't used to walking for this long. Byakuya would text Makoto every hour to let him know that everything was going ok, as well. Everything was going great...until we heard a voice from one of our classmates call out Kokichi's name.

~Kirumi's POV~
I was going out the the closest park from the rehabilitation center because it was one of the places I got to when I need to calm down. Everything was normal, until I saw Rantaro, Keebo, and Byakuya walking around with...Kokichi?!? I didn't think as I walked to them and said,