The Final Chapter

~No one's POV~
Everyone is just living their lives. Nothing really new has happened in the years. There are no more Danganronpa games and the people who participated in it don't really use their talents too much anymore.

Today, they all decided to do one last meet up, since it'll be the last time they ever they'll ever meet up in one place without stirring up trouble. They all decided to meet up at Hope's Peak Academy. They all were aloud to go there since...well...it's Hope's Peak Academy.

Of course, Taka and Mondo were the first people to show up. They were both waiting in the gym. After about 10 minutes, Kirumi showed up.

"Kirumi! I expected you to show up earlier since you did used to be the Ultimate Maid," Taka commented.

"Bro, you need to learn to be more flexible with rules," Mondo sighed. Kirumi laughed at the comments and talked with the two of them to pass the time and wait for everyone else to show up.

-After everyone showed up-

Once everyone showed up, Makoto went to the stage to give a small announcement.

"Hello everyone! As you all know, this'll be the last time we all get to gather together in one place. So, because of that, we're gonna be here for the rest of the day so we all can get to talk with each other! So, enjoy the last meet up!" After his little speech, everyone clapped and went off to talk with people they either haven't seen in a long time or people they wanna get to know better.

Kaito and Maki went straight (gay) to Shuichi and Kokichi so they could catch up on everything.

"MAKIIIII!"

"Hey Kokichi," she cheered. They basically engulfed each other in a hug. The two of them fell over while Kaito and Shuichi just laughed at them (I'm smiling like an idiot this is so wholesome wtf-).

"You two are so hyper," Kaito commented.

"I agree (why did I hear that-)," Shuichi added.

"Nope, it's just me that's hyper," Kokichi countered, while Maki broke away from the hug after about 10 seconds and they both got up off the ground.

"So, how's it going, you two? We haven't really talked much after you two got married," Maki asked.

"Oh, we've been doing alright, I guess," Shuichi replied.

"Oh come on, don't be like that Shumai! We've been doing just fine!" Kokichi teased him, causing Shuichi to blush a little bit.

"I see you haven't even grown an inch since we last saw you," Kaito chuckled, which made Kokichi pout a little.

"I DID grow, thank yo-" Before Kokichi could finish his sentence, Nagito came up from behind, picked him up, and left him over his shoulder.

"Technically, you barely grew 2 inches after about 10 years if I'm remembering correctly," he countered him. A few seconds after, Hajime also joined the others in their little group.

"Komaeda-Chan, if you don't put me down right now, I'm gonna do a loud, demonic screech right in your ear." Nagito put Kokichi down as quickly as possible, not wanting to go temporarily deaf because of his scream.

"Nishishi! Works every time!" Kokichi cheered while Nagito laughed nervously.

"Geez, you two never change, huh," Hajime commented as he wrapped his arms around Nagito's waist, while Kokichi smirked at him.

"Never can and never will!" Kokichi beamed, making Hajime and Shuichi sigh in sadness.

"Although, I don't like how Maki has been attempting to try and be your other chaotic buddy. It's kinda sus," Nagito complained.