‹ twenty seven ›

ten. sicheng's closest friend, the person who sicheng really does owe him for saving him from a traumatic situation, the thai boy had quite the personality, he was sweet at times and salty at times, but sicheng really did enjoy being in his company, ever since sicheng had been pleaded guilty, ten has been checking on him constantly, they haven't really had the time to meet face to face but they've talked for hours on text, they were even in a group with kun and jungwoo who sicheng had also been pretty close with. 

ten didn't have much of an interesting story, his parents moved to korea and he's now in the same year in high school with his boyfriend of 1 year who his parents love and vice versa. the two of them met in the football team tryouts, johnny was in charge of the tryouts and ten was the photographer, as ten took pictures, a ball flew at him but ten nicely stopped it and passed to johnny smoothly, it was pretty impressive and the boy looked like he really knew what he was doing, so johnny was obviously impressed, the sophomore at the time was always taking pictures at all the football games so johnny and ten both knew of each damn well but never spoke to each other, but there was always romantic tension between the two that everyone can recognize if the two just crossed by one another. 

so johnny told ten that he should put the camera aside and try out with the rest of the team, ten contemplated at first but then just did it and then he was chosen in the team which made ten and johnny very close and by the time it was winter, johnny and ten were a couple and they have been ever since. 

they were both funny dudes so together they were perfect people to be around, they had this incredible chemistry and unlike other couples, they didn't look like they were going to leave each other any time soon. johnny was a nice guy, like a genuinely nice one, he felt like this comforting person to almost everyone's he's met which eventually made most of them fall for him but ten was the lucky one that got to have the older for himself, however sometimes he forgets how special he is and how much he means to the older, ten just knew that johnny was the only one for him. 

johnny had a younger brother who was a year younger than ten in school, making the boy a sophomore. ten was at johnny's house having dinner with his parents and his younger brother and his best friend, who he always joked around with since their personalities were about the same and they just clashed making every meeting of theirs into a fun take-down kind of thing where they would bicker at each other but then again, it was all jokes. 

"so, ten, how's your friend? the one that's always on the news?" johnny's dad asked 

"yeah, he's doing great, johnny and i was supposed to be meeting him and his boyfriend this saturday evening," ten says with a soft smile 

"oh, that's nice, it's been a while since you guys went out with friends, it would be nice," johnny's mom mentions making both johnny and ten's head drift to her