‹ four ›

yuta was working, minding his own business, his presence annoyed sicheng so much since the older was just so clumsy, the only thing he was good at was getting in costumers but how you may ask? just standing there.

sicheng didn't know it first but the more the time passed, he figured it out, apparently, he attracted people in with his good looks, he was apparently charming, no wonder why no one complained when he accidentally gets their orders wrong, but that only meant that both of them were getting a raise. which made it easier for sicheng to buy his mother medicine even though she refused to take it.

"the camp's this weekend, you ready?"

"not really,"

"why not?"

"what's with the questions? just finish your work," sicheng sighed

"it's not like we're friends,"

"so you want me to share my insecurities so that you can use them against me. nakamoto, i wasn't born yesterday," sicheng sighed going over to wipe a table

"you sure look and act as if you are," yuta scoffed making sicheng roll his eyes and sigh "listen, i'm not trying to be friends but a little respect would be nice,"

"respect? for you?" sicheng questioned looking at him as if he were joking

"i'm older," yuta said so proudly

"i don't even want to talk to you, let alone respect you," sicheng says then goes to the sink to clean the towel.

"fine, i'll leave you alone," yuta raised his hand up in defeat, then two costumers walked in,

"we're sorry, it's closing time,"

"can we just study here, we don't have anywhere to go," one of the girls said holding her books close to her, moving a strand of hair from her face,

"we have to cl-"

"sure thing, just don't tell our boss," yuta winked and the two girls giggled making sicheng scoff

"uhm can we get your number?" the other girl shyly asked

"yeah," yuta said taking the girl's phone and placing his number in it, the girls giggled their way to their seats, then opened their books and started studying, sicheng bringing them the iced coffees that they ordered while yuta cleaned the containers. 

"are you actually interested in those girls?" sicheng asked and yuta shook his head as a no as sicheng predicted, "so you're just playing with them?" sicheng asked, actually looking at yuta that time. "do you ever think about other people rather than yourself?"