‹ eighteen ›

the dreaded day came, the match was at the end of that school day, but yuta was getting his test marks and everyone around him was groaning but he had no emotions, the boy sat next to him was practically asleep too, so they were the only ones that didn't give a shit. 

the teacher walks around handing their math test results back and there mixed emotions, some students lit up while other buried their faces in their hands, one student in particular walked up and threw the paper in the trash and came back and sat on her desk next to her partner which was taeyong. 

"tutor me," she blurts out

"i'm taken,"  taeyong replies going through his paper, this wasn't even the first time and the poor guy was sick of it but he didn't even bother speaking to her. but anyways she shut up for the day or at least he hoped she did. yuta stopped looking at them and looked at the paper as the teacher placed it on his desk. 

yuta flipped it on the right side and was met with the usual 100%, he sighed and went through it, not even reading what he had written or the teacher's remarks  just going through it carelessly. 

"100? again?" jaehyun who sat on the desk beside commented and yuta nodded with no emotion "are you still upset over that thing," jaehyun sits at the edge of his seat and puts his hands together 

"i'm not, don't worry about me,"

"what about today's match?" jaehyun asks the younger who actually skipped a year in middle school which is the reason he's the youngest in their grade, 

"what about it?" 

"it's not good to keep your emotions bottled up dude,"

"jaehyun, i'm fine,"

"are you though?"

"never felt better, i was probably stupid for liking him in the first place, i don't even see why,"

"okay now you're being too unreasonable," 

"you know what? who cares anyways, how much did you get on your test," yuta asks and jaehyun sighs sitting back on his seat, the person who usually sits next to him was with his friends discussing the paper. 

"95%" 

"that's better than last time," 

"yeah, taeyong and i studied a lot for this since the parent confrontation meetings are coming up and my parents are actually showing up this time,"

"oh they came back from the states?" 

"yeah, it's been so long now, i kinda miss them," 

"i never found out if they knew about you and taeyong,"

"yeah they know, they actually like him, i mean what's there not to like,"