↳ part two

two days had passed, and those two days were very stressful for the couple, woohyun was arrested for the murder but still veing questioned, he had confessed to be beung involved but hadn't confessed to the police about who exactly did it and how.

sicheng stopped caring since it was in the police's hands, the thing he was anxious about is the baby that was randomly brought into the house, everything that yuta's mom had bought was given to yuta, including the house her disappeared boyfriend had bought her, which wasn't big but it was much bigger than the small 1 room bedroom that yuta and sicheng used to stay at.

sicheng was officially cleared and evebtually got his job back at the cafe yuta work at as a manager.

the two hadn't come up with plan on how they could go to work but then ten texted sicheng about the coaching job that paid him quite a significant amount of money.

7,000 bucks a week as compared to the 2,000 sicheng got per month, he would also be working for 3 hours for 3 days a week rather than the 5 hours all week.

sicheng had to make a job portfolio including everything about his soccer career and sent it over along with his job application.

sicheng planned that if he were to get the job, yuta would take his job as a manager and together they would make a significant amount of money.

all of that happened in a 2 days only so you could imagine how stressful it must have been.

at that moment, yuta was reading a book about how he could possibly take care of katsu while he tried putting the baby to sleep. sicheng was doing his homework in the massive living-room, clearly, whoever katsu's father is, he was loaded.

"yuta! please help!" sicheng calls out and yuta comes out with katsu in his arms and sits next to sicheng who reads the question he was stuck on.

"here, hold him," yuta hands him katsu so that he could focus on the question.  sicheng carefully takes him, still trying to find a way to understand. "ohhh, okay i get it," yuta says and starts explaining it to sicheng who nods and answers the question with katsu still in his arms, yuta going off somewhere and completely forgetting about the newborn until he cries.

sicheng immediately gets up and goes to the kitchen to make him a bottle, yuta comes out and does the bottle instead of sicheng.

the house looked kind of messy since the two were too distracted with katsu and work to clean up.

then the doorbell rang, sicheng goes and opens it, taeyong and jaehyun standing there shocked.

what happened was that they asked how the two were and yuta mentioned that they've moved and gave them the address, the two knew it was the right thing to do by visiting them but come in and see a baby in sicheng's hands that was crying.

"woah woah woah!" taeyong backs up

"oh...i didn't know you guys were coming!" sicheng smiles and lets them in.

"why-why do u have a crying baby in your arms?" jaehyun asks

"yuta did you not tell them?"

"I'm sorry!" yuta calls out from the kitchen then he comes out with a warm milk bottle.

"right, I'm guessing you need an explanation,"

"meet katsu!" yuta exclaims

"who-"

"it's my mom's baby, but she's gone so sicheng and i have to take care of him,"

"and you- you're okay with that?"

"yeah, he's so cute," sicheng cooes at the boy who has calmed down.

"and that's something you just forgot-"

three months later, yuta was the manager of the cafe but was about to graduate high school and sicheng got the job as the couch and was attending meetings a few times after school, taeyong and jaehyun agreed to taking care of the boy when both of them have work.

the baby had become very close to sicheng since yuta worked every single while sicheng barely had work at all so he hung most of the time with the baby after school.

yuta had a break from school since his graduation was soon so the baby was with of the boys.

yuta often rested with the boy at home, watching the tv or playing with him. sicheng was supposed to have a half day at school which meant that yuta had to pick him up earlier than usual.

yuta buckled katsu into the carseat and got into the car, driving to sicheng's school which they used to be able to walk to but that wasn't the case anymore.

once they made it, yuta waited in the car until sicheng came. he placed his bag in the bag seat with the sleeping baby and sat in the passenger's seat.

"so how was your day?"

"not that bad," sicheng gets comfortable on the seat "what did you do with katsu?"

"nothing much, we made lunch and we watched tv, well, he was sleeping most of," ,

"yuta~ you should have woken him up already, he's gonna stay up all night," sicheng whines, unbuckling the seat belt and turning around to the car seat behind yuta and wakes the boy up but that only caused him to cry. sicheng moved the the backseat and took the boy out of his car seat.

and that was basically a day in the life of yuta and sicheng and the end of their crazy story.

the end