‹ twenty six ›

yuta held sicheng's hand protectively as he walked him to school that day. sicheng's heart beating frantically, he hadn't been able to think straight at all, just thinking about all the bullying he would receive from his schoolmates because of course, they'd forget about the fact that he saved their school from losing the biggest football tournament in the country and actually got the school a massive reputation and instead, starting beating him for supposedly killing his own mother. 

"yuta- do i have to~," sicheng asks as they approach closer to the school, yuta stopped and fixed his boyfriend's hair. caressing his cheek and placing a soft kiss on his lips. 

"unfortunately, you do, but don't you miss school?" yuta pouts slightly and sicheng shrugs 

"i'm- just scared," sicheng sighs and looks into yuta's eyes, looking very melancholy. yuta nods understandably 

"i wish we could just go home, but i have exams coming up that i need to join the study sessions for and you need to get your proper education," 

"you sounded like mom," sicheng says and looks down, yuta pulling him in for a hug. 

"i know this is so hard for you, but you should be brave, you're so lucky your school didn't expel you or something," yuta comforts "and i want you to walk in that school like you own it okay?" 

"i love you," sicheng whispers with his head still on yuta's shoulder. 

"i love you too," yuta rubs the younger's back and pulls away.

sicheng nervously made it in to school with his hands both on his backpack, scared as hell for what was going to happen through-out the day but he was approached by his teammates and they were holding this box that wasn't that huge but still pretty big. 

"hey, sicheng, how are you feeling?" his teammate asks and sicheng smiles, kind of confused as if to what is happening 

"i-i'm fine, how about you guys,"

"we just wanted to hand you this box, it's a gift really, we set it up since we can't imagine how hard this is for you, we hope it helps with this hard time," the team captain says and hands it to him, sicheng thanks them sincerely

"you guys are awesome!" sicheng says "you really didn't have to," 

"it's the least we could do for our star player," one of the boys replied then the bell rings