‹ eight ›

sicheng had no affection for yuta, and the older knew that and he had no control over it what so ever, he didn't want to toy with sicheng that's why he didn't think too much about him being his fake boyfriend, but deep down, he was hoping he could make the best out if it all. 

"yuta, let's go," sicheng called out from outside the bathroom door, since yuta was inside taking a shower, but he was taking forever to come out. 

"hand me my towel, i forgot to take it in, it's on my bed,"

"sure thing," sicheng says taking the white towel and walking in, forgetting that the shower had no curtain, he quickly hid his face, especially his eyes, "i'm sorry," he froze

"we're both dudes, don't worry," yuta says "please just give me the towel,"

"right," sicheng still had his eyes closed and gave him his towel and rushed out, yuta chuckled to himself at how cute he was, he wrapped the towel around his waist and went out, sicheng gulped at the sight and looked  away.

"so, what's up?" yuta said, changing his clothes, sicheng looking away, 

"uhm," sicheng stuttered to speak, and chose not to speak at all. yuta on the other hand smiled to himself,

"i'm done," yuta said and sicheng turned to look at him and found him only half dressed, 

"bitch," sicheng cussed and turned around again

"have you never seen a shirtless guy?" yuta asked 

"i have, but they weren't talking to me, it was less awkward,"

"then remind me to not wear a shirt when i'm going to sleep so that you don't come and cuddle me out of nowhere,"yuta jokes

"oh, about that, i'm sorry," sicheng turns around to see yuta with a black long sleeve shirt putting on a jean jacket

"what are you sorry about?" yuta asks, sitting next to sicheng on the bed,

"i'm making this really hard for you, out of nowhere you have to share a room with me, and i'm clingy and the worst cry baby of all time, plus now i have to drag into the mess with this dude who i hate but also kissed an hour ago,"

"woah woah you kissed?" yuta's eyes widened, he sounded like a jealous boyfriend so he dialed it down. 

"yeah, it was pretty great,"

"oh okay," yuta said 

"which means, i have to make him twice as jealous, ugh,"

"don't worry, your plan is probably fool proof,"

"okay," sicheng said "i trust you though, so i swear to fucking god if you play your sick games, i'll kill you on the spot,"

"don't worry," yuta smiles and pats his head.