Alcohol Paradise - Season 7

Disclaimer!
This oneshot contains peer pressure, alcohol, brief usage of a slur(?), implications of PTSD, swearing, fighting, and (non-permanent) death! If you are sensitive to that, do not read!

The death cottage forced me to have alcohol. I do not like the feeling of being sleepy with alcohol in my system- It was just a sip too- Written on January 2nd 2020 - Micheal

Update: I just had two shots. Those two weren't forced, but umm... I'm still writing this- As of Doc dangling his feet into water, I've had shots - Micheal

Update: Four shots as of 'I'm just hanging around'. :< - Micheal

-causally a minor-

———————————————————————————————————————

'Universe Code' - AUO51

———————————————————————————————————————

Doc POV

———————————————————————————————————————

"Come on, d-dude! Don'tcha wanna drink?"

Ren's already stumbling all over the place and his party just started.

"I'm alright," Doc raises a hand in refusal, scowling as usual, "I don't drink with company."

Ren laughs, leaping slightly to swing an arm around Doc, pushing the lip of a red solo cup to his mouth... Well, attempting to anyway.

"When'd ya quit drinking anyway? We always had a blast together in Season 4, with the whole 'Logfather' thing," Doc shakes off Ren's arm, causing the drink to splash all around as he staggers back, "D-Damn, man- Season 5 too-!"

"*I don't care,* Ren," Doc hisses, turning to walk towards a more secluded and quiet part of the party, "I'm not drinking with you, party or not."

Ren's ears go down and he whimpers slightly, a babyish smirk trying to replace the expression, "Pleeeaaaassseee? Just one d-drink?"

Doc glares at Ren, maybe even threatening to kill him, until the shortest man of them all interrupts.

"What's this about Doc being a coward?" Bdubs struts in smugly, Keralis following absentmindedly not far behind.

"He doesn't wanna d-drink-" Ren points at Doc, dramatically putting a hand on his head, "-and I can't go on without my drinking buddy, man!"

"This is perfectly reasonable-" Doc mumbles before being shut down by Bdubs' volume, "Dammmnnn- Doc not drinking? What a shock!", he whispers under his breath, still audible enough to be heard, "A wimp too."

Doc glares uneasily between Ren and Bdubs, tapping the metal on his neck.

"You don't drink either, Bubbles," Keralis inquires from his hazy state.

Bdubs gasps, flustered and offended, "Well- Well, I'm not a sissy! I have perfectly valid reasons, unlike Doc here!" he mocks what Doc said, pointing a finger at the latter.

Doc looks away, thinking.

"Just one drink won't k-kill ya, my dude!" Ren butts in, walking back to his spot holding Doc, "Please?"

He sighs, taking Ren's solo cup for himself and downing a bit for everyone's amusement.

Ren cheers loudly, catching the attention of nearly all the other party-goers, much to the newfound nervousness of Doc, "Nether y-yeah! Welcome back, man! Let's g-get this party going- One second-" he goes back to the makeshift bar, starting to barter with Joe for one more fruit punch cup.