Live Stream Suicide - Drabble

Disclaimer!

This drabble contains implications/depictions/mentions of mental illness and unintentional(?) suicide! If you are sensitive to that, do not read!

Well, it's been a hot minute. Yes, this is another vent, but I'm doing alright. Just coping, ya know? - Micheal

———————————————————————————————————————

It was a stream like no other, one they've not seen for a long time or ever, one that came around in Season Seven.

One of hysterics and laughter and crying, no not crying, dancing and singing.

He danced and danced and danced, sang about his insanity, no, screamed about it to the camera, as he twirled and rotated, jumped up and down, flew off into the sky, and fell down into the ocean.

Spinning spinning round, round, and round.

The other hermits who were watching were worried, but he didn't care.

He didn't worry, that was until he started screaming, screaming more and more and more, realizing the anxiety residing in him.

Depression, depression it was, but no, it wasn't.

He danced and twirled and danced and twirled, climbed up the statue, and danced and twirled to the tune of 'Hiffu~ Hihhiffu~ La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la~'.

Spinning closer and closer to the edge, to the edge he would go until he screamed, and screamed he did, and the stream fell to the ground, crashing without a sound, other than a scream of shock, and shock it was when he died to the hands of no one but himself.

A suicide it was, a live stream suicide show, and he built it as his grave, only to be discovered the next day, only to be discovered the next minute, only to be discovered the next second, by his friend, by his friend, by his friend who had only known him as Joe Hills.

The Poet, the Writer, the Singer, the Helper, the One of Season Seven, the Raven who fell to his death trying to fly into the sky.

Joe Hills shall be remembered to no one but himself.

~293