Chapter 5 - New Dorm

Replay by SHINee

(The letters that are in bold means that they're speaking in English.)

Sooji was holding a camera while getting out of the black van which drove her all the way to her home which wasn't that far since her apartment was just in Seoul. (Sooji)"Hello everyone, you will see me packing my clothes and bringing my things with me to our new dorm in a bit..."

She said while walking inside the apartment building. She went inside the elevator and to her apartment where she was sharing with her older brother. (Sooji)"Oppa's not here so it's okay that we film." She said and quickly went to her room to pack. She pulled out 2 large suitcases 2 handbags.

She placed the camera on the desk and started to go through her clothes. She wasn't packing all her things, but eventually, she'll have to move all her things in a while too.

She started with her clothes since it was the easiest. She packed 4 oversized hoodies, her underwear, of course, 5 pants, 3 pairs of sneakers, 2 jogging pants, 8 shirts, 5 crop-tops, 3 bucket hats, 5 shorts, and 5 pairs of pajamas. Then she moved to her makeup, hair, and skin products which were in the bathroom.

(Sooji)"I know I brought a lot of things, probably a lot more than the boys, but I really need all of these." She said in front of the camera while holding her toothbrush and toothpaste.

Once she was done, she again texted their staff/driver to come to pick her up since she was done packing after a couple of hours.

After a while, she arrived at the trainee's dorm. She saw Felix and Chan waving at her from the entrance of the building. (Chan)"Yo! Why the hell do you have so many things with you?"

(Sooji)"I need these things, Chris. Don't judge me." She stuck her tongue out and made a face making Felix laugh. (Chan)"Okay okay, fine. We'll just help you."