First VLIVE Broadcast

YAYAYA - Stray Kids

March 24, 2018 - 2:30 pm

(Sooji) "Yes Pd-nim, thank you so much," Sooji said and bowed a bit. (JYP)"It's my pleasure Sooji. I'm sure the fans would love to see that you're the first member to have a solo live." He said with a small smile. Sooji nodded and stood up from her chair.

(Sooji)"I hope so Pd-nim. Thank you again, I'll get going." She said and bowed again before running outside like a kid with a big smile on her face. JYP laughed a little at her child-like behavior and shook his head.

She didn't tell the boys that she would be doing her live in her own studio (yes she has her own studio now).  She told all her plans for her solo live series, the broadcast name, and the activities she'll do.

Broadcast Name: Soo's Live Experience (insert a panda emoji because that's her representative animal like the other guys)
Activities She'll Do: Play music, check songs recommended, read some poems for the fans, try food, recommend food, show the fans your outfits and makeup, vlog, check out books
.

March 27, 2018 - 1:30 pm

Sooji and the boys were just in the company doing random stuff since they have a music show later at 5. Sooji quietly went to her studio and arranged the camera in front of her. She had already set what she was going to do and that was Q & A while listening to music that she liked.

Once the phone was set, she mentally prepared herself and went to the V LIVE app. She pressed the 'Start Live' button at the bottom and sat down waiting for people to go inside her live broadcast. After 5 seconds of starting her live, there were already 30K viewers. (Sooji)"Omo, why so fast?... Annyeong everyone! Hello! Hi..." She shyly said when she saw 58K people were now watching.