A visit from an old friend Pt.1-Fred and George

You were walking down Diagon Alley, hand in hand with the boy you loved, George Weasley. It had been 10 years since you had both lost someone dear to you. Fred Weasley had been killed on the 2nd of May 1998, at the age of 20. Yet here you and George were, still going at the age of 30... without ....him. You were snapped out of your thought train when George stopped in his tracks and went pale.

"What's wrong Geo...." You looked at where he was looking and your eyes went wide. 'Is that... no it couldn't be... he was gone' You looked at George. It was Fred. Fred was standing in front of your with tears in his eyes and a mischevious smile.

"Freddie" You said tears rolling down your cheeks as you ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hi Y/N" He said hugging you back, he took a shaky breathe before turning to look at George, "H...hi Georgie"

"Hi Freddie" George said breaking down into tears and falling onto his knees. Fred knelt down beside George and rubbed his back in a soothing way.

"I know Georgie, I know" Fred said hugging him, "I don't have long, I have 2 minutes" Fred said silently crying to himself.

"Why did you have to go?" George asked clutching Fred.

"It was my time" Fred said hugging George, "I wish I could've stayed longer I really do" Fred said with a face full of regret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back for Part 2

L xx