Yule Ball Pt.1-Fred

You walked into the Gryffindor common room, you were going to be late to your quidditch practice if you didn't hurry. The warm smell of cinnamon and firework powder wafted up your nose. You breathed in the smell and smiled. Your boyfriend ,Fred Weasley, was laying shirtless on the sofa of the Gryffindor common room. You were snapped out of your thoughts as your boyfriend yawned and propped himself up on his elbows so he could see you. His toned abs and muscles flexed. His chest was covered in freckles and small scars from bludgers and pranks gone wrong with George. You walked over and kissed his forehead. You suddenly remembered quidditch.

"SHIT!" You yelled jumping up and running around to grab your uniform and change. Fred was chuckling to himself. You looked a right mess your hair was hanging in a loose braid, you were wearing your quidditch robe with no jumper underneath, your trousers weren't done up and your boots were hanging loosely of your feet.

"Why are you laughing?" You said giving Fred a questioning look.

"One, because you look ridiculous, and two," Fred burst out laughing before he could finish, he caught his breathe and continued, "and two, we don't have quidditch practice today" He finished by falling on the floor and rolling around laughing.

"Of course we do... ohhh, you're right we don't" You said with a nervous chuckle.

"Which is why the Gryffindor's are having a party tonight" Fred said, "and I was hoping you'd be my date, I mean how can you resist such a man" he finished with a cocky smile.

"I've got a date already" You said with a mischevious smile.

"Oh who?" Fred said his smile disappearing.

"You of course" You said hugging him. You pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed you back before you heard George.

"EWWWW GET A ROOM" George said coming down the stairs hand in hand with Lee Jordan.

"Are you two a thing?" You asked them smiling. George nodded and looked down blushing. Lee gave him a quick peck on the cheek before laughing at his reaction.

"Y/N I need to ask you something" Fred said pulling you outside into the evening breeze. You looked up at the sky to see fireworks spelling out 'Y/N will you go to the ball with me?'. You turned around to face Fred.

"Of course" You said jumping on him and kissing him. He smiled at you. That night you fell asleep entangled in your lovers arms and it was amazing.