A visit from an old friend Pt.2 (Final Part)-Fred and George

"I miss you so much Freddie, please don't go" George said clutching onto Fred and refusing to let go.

"I love you to, I don't want to have to leave you and Y/N either" Fred said returning the hug before turning to look at you. He stood up and slowly walked over to you.

"Y/N?..." Fred said wiping your tears away with his thumb.

"Freddie..." You said holding his hand and clutching the locket he gave you before he died. Fred squeezed your hand in his.

"I honestly am happy for you and George, I'm glad you two got together and took care of each other after I had to go" Fred said hugging you and George. He started fading. George reached out to grab him

"Shh... Georgie my times up, don't cry I'll see you again one day, Mischief managed Georgie" Fred said giving him a teary-eyed smile and finally disappearing.

You turned to George and opened your arms. He immediately ran into them. You slowly dropped you and him onto the follow, still hugging him. You helped him stand up and put you hand in his, gave him an encouraging smile and walked him back to the shop and apartment. Smiling you rolled over on the bed to face him and giggled. George was sleeping his freckles lighting up in the early morning light and his hair laid over the pillow as he lightly snored. This was the man that you loved and would never ever leave.