Baby - Fred

You were nine months pregnant and you and Fred could not wait to have a baby girl running around the house, the morning sickness had been a bit of a struggle for you. However, it was all worth it to have a little girl. Your due date was only 1 week away and you and Fred could not be more excited.

Walking downstairs to make breakfast, you let out a scream. Your waters had just broken.

"FRED" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"YES!" He yelled back down the stairs.

"SHE'S HERE" You yelled back tears of pain mixed with happiness pouring down your face.

"OH MY GOD!" Fred said running downstairs with a suitcase packed for you.

Fred helped you into the car and started driving you to the hospital. You were sitting next to him crying and screaming. He got you to the hospital and immediately took you into the hospital and checked you in. You were laying in a hospital bed holding Fred's hand whilst pushing and screaming. You gave one huge final push and heard a little cry. You looked down whilst panting and sweating to see the most beautiful baby you had ever seen in your life.

"Autumn George Weasley" You said to the nurse whilst smiling at Fred.

All of a sudden, George stormed into the room and screamed:

"WHERE IS MY NIECE"

"She's here Georgie" Fred said handing Autumn to George.

George looked down at her with his eyes full of love. You were all so excited to have a new baby girl join the family. The rest of the night you spent admiring your daughter.