Angel Eyes - Fred

"Y/N are you coming to the party?" None other than George Weasley asked you.

"Yeah probably" You say smiling at him. You weren't really that close with the twins, but you had always liked them ,especially Fred. You pull out an outfit from your wardrobe and put it on.

This is what you wear-

You put on your outfit and do your hair and makeup

You put on your outfit and do your hair and makeup. Walking down to the common room you trip down the stairs. You brace yourself for the face to hit the floor but a warm arm wraps around your waist. You open your eyes to be greeted with Fred Weasley's face inches away from yours. You blush and tap his shoulder expecting him to get off of you but he didn't. Pushing him off of you, you went over to the table and got yourself a glass of butter beer. Downing it to swallow your nerves, you walked over to your friends and started dancing with them. Two hours later and everyone was still dancing. You suddenly felt hot breathe on the back of your neck trying to ignore it you carried on dancing. When it didn't stop, you turned round to face the person . It was Fred Weasley again.

"Well hello Y/N didn't expect to see you here!" He said cracking a smile. You could smell the alcohol on his lips, he was drunk.

"Yes Freddie" You rolled your eyes at his childish ways.

"Your so pretty!" He said his words slurred.

"Thank you Freddie, you two" You said going to walk off. Before you could even take more than two steps away, Fred had grabbed your face and kissed you. Unsure of what to do, you kissed him back. This was your dream, you had a crush on him for however long you could remember.

"That was something" You said both of you pulling away for air.

"Yeah, will you go out with me?" He said smiling at you now seeming more sober. You merely nodded and hugged him tightly. His eyes wouldn't leave you for the rest of that night, gosh you could look into those angel eyes all the time.