Yule Ball Pt.3-Fred

You walked down the stairs of the Gryffindor common room with your best friends. You were meeting Fred on the steps of the Great Hall so you could walking in to the Yule Ball together. All that was coursing throughout your body was nerves. Alicia and Katie gave you an encouraging smile. Walking down the steps to the Yule Ball was one of the most nerve racking things you'd ever done. There he was , the most attractive thing in the world, Fred Weasley. You were his girlfriend and dating him, but for some reason you were a nervous wreck.

"You look almost as gorgeous as me" Fred said snapping you out of your thoughts and chucling slightly to himself.

"Yeah, Yeah in your dreams Weasley" You said pulling him down for a kiss. He chuckled into your lips.

"Y/N lets see if your as good as me at dancing" Fred said with a cocky smile offering you his hand. You smiled and took it. Fred wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him, you rested your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his neck. Smiling you leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. The night was spent dancing until you and Fred went and sat down on the table with George and Lee.

"I love you so much Y/N" Fred said pulling you out onto an empty balcony. It had fairy lights everywhere.

"I know that we're only 16 but..." Fred said getting on one knee...